Sign in to follow this  
Asher

another approach to xanadu

Xanadu...

It will change everything... including the forums. :P

This is my thought on how xanadu could be a way to merge the servers

Instead of dividing the playerbase with a new cluster or just a massive link to the side, they could include the new server land as part of xanadu. i drew up a basic image (2 mins tops) of how it could be

GcycCF2.png

(could be moved around a bit in any way the devs want) This would eliminate any issues of cross-server travel, give even chaos a broader area to play around in, and connect the new cluster all in one shot. It seems like a possible thing, considering the devs didnt want us making a map of it (because it might not be the same map). and this CA quote from http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99870-get-away-xana-poo/ By klaa:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xanadu...

It will change everything... including the forums. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my 2 cents, pick it apart as you please.

• Like 1

What about the people that do not want pristine and release to connect to the old cluster yet? 

Can we please, Pretty, pretty please, Leave this to the devs and stop bringing all this stuff up? I know everyone is honestly just trying to help, but I'm sure, by now, the dev's know what there going to do with it, until they specificly ask - if ever may I add - about it, I see no point in these threads....

• Like 2

well, it would have to come eventually, and xanadu isnt really coming soon as far as we know. I did place them a ways away, so unless the mailboxes are fixed (if something is wrong with them, i've been a bit inactive) their economy and playerbase should stay relatively the same for a decent bit.

I know the devs will do what they want to do and all, but there's nothing really harmful about speculations and suggestions. Xanadu is in the post name, so if you dont want to read about it, just dont read about it.

Edited by Asher