Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Epic Portal - Game locks up when i try to use.

I made an alt yesterday and sent her to Epic MRH first then had intended on moving on over to Pristine but when i tried to use the portal and selected Pristine nothing happened and the game locked up on me. I closed the game out and logged back on to see if that helped but was not able to try to teleport again as the hour timer was active. I waited till the time was up and tried again this time the portal was only offering me the option to go to pristine and that was fine but it locked up on me again with the same error.

[09:51:11] An error was reported from the login server. Please try later or report this using /support if the problem persists.

[09:51:11] You can not transfer right now.

That is the error message i keep getting and a CM told me to report it here on the /support i filed. The character's name is Anabella and is still stuck on MRH.  I tried it again this morning with same results. 

Edited by Kegan

I am having the exact same issue. Tried to use the portal, I was given the same messages. Even after waiting the hour the problem persisted.

I thought it might have been the specific portal I was trying to use, so I made a new one, and that did not solve the issue.

Just though I would add that I am having the same issue.

It seems the issue still persists today, even after a server restart.  I've added the information to the bug report.

Can you all post your start points and your destinations?  Trying to figure out if it's just a few servers or more.

I just tried from Independence to Serenity with no issues.

Well i just tried it and it worked this time for me seems to have fixed itself in my case but it was from desolation to pristine. 

Thank you for trying again Kegan, hopefully it's fixed for others as well.