Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'stone strike'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Official Buildings
    • GM Hall
    • City Hall
    • Website News
    • Public Test Board
  • Back Streets
    • Town Square
    • Community Assistance
    • Village Recruitment Center
    • Suggestions & Ideas
    • The Creative Commons
    • Wood Scraps
  • Northern Freedom Isles
    • Harmony
    • Melody
    • Cadence
    • Northern Freedom Isles Market
  • Southern Freedom Isles
    • Celebration
    • Deliverance
    • Exodus
    • Independence
    • Pristine
    • Release
    • Xanadu
    • Southern Freedom Isles Market
  • Maintenance Buildings
    • Technical Issues
    • Server Bugs
    • Client Bugs
    • Model and Sound Bugs
    • Other Bugs and Issues
    • Wurmpedia / Wiki Maintenance
  • Wurm Unlimited
    • Unlimited Discussion
    • Server Listings & Advertisement
    • Unlimited Modding
    • Technical Issues

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Gmail


Facebook


Twitter


Discord


Skype


Instagram


Snapchat


LinkedIn


Reddit


YouTube


Yahoo


MSN


Website URL


Location


Interests


Chaos


Independence


Deliverance


Exodus


Celebration


Xanadu


Release


Pristine


Epic


Acc1


Acc2


Acc3

Found 2 results

  1. Strongwall service is now available. Get that mine fixed up (or close it up all together)! This spell, when cast on an empty cave tile, will revert that tile to a cave wall. The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside. This is the same effect as a shaker orb, but at a fraction of the price! Have a mine that looks like this? Contact me now! Stop losing your village miners into deep drop shafts. First tile cast is 1s to cover travel time, all additional tiles are 50c each. (Will discount on 5+ tile orders) Send a tell in game to Antirg / Anterg to schedule a visit. Pickaxes with Strone Strike casts Stone Strike is a spell cast on finished Pickaxes that increases your chance at surface mining. Up to an additional 10% chance at a 100 cast. The wiki states: "The chance for a surface mining action to lower the rock is related to skill, with a minimum chance of 20%, and a maximum of 50% at 100 skill" That means a low level miner equipped with a good SS pick has a 50% better chance at surface mining! (20% chance to 30% chance) Stone Strike Pricing Chart for Iron Pickaxes Pickaxe QL Cast Price In Stock? 25 61-69 Bundle 3 picks for 2s Yes 25 61-69 Cast 1s Each Yes 50 71-79 Cast 2s Each Yes 50 80-85 Cast 3s Each Yes (Very Few) 50 86-89 Cast 4s Each Yes (Very Few) 50 90-95 Cast 5s Each Yes (Very Few) All premium picks are sold first come, first serve. Very limited availability. Premium Stone Strike Pickaxes # QL Casts Price 1 81.54 81 StS, 83 WOA, 100 COC 7s 2 81.56 79 StS, 75 WOA, 80 COC 5s 3 81.44 75 StS, 72 WOA, 89 COC 5s StS = Stone Strike Cast WOA = Wind of Ages Cast (reduce the length of time taken to complete actions with that tool) COC = Circle of Cunning Cast (increase skill gained with it when used) Frost Protection Jewelry is very useful for all you rifters! Protect yourself from the massive AOE damage. Frost Protection Jewelry Pricing Chart Cast Item Price Current Casts Available: 80-89 50 QL Gold Ring 2s Each 84,86 90-95 50 QL Gold Ring 3s Each 91 96+ 50 QL Gold Ring 4s Each 99
  2. WTB Pickaxes with 90+ Stone Strike & WOA PM Seriphina or Legios in game please.