Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'serverpack'.
Found 1 result
server modloader [RELEASED] JPWM Clay RemovalNotice to everyone: If you are using the mod, please update to the latest version (1.0.2+) there was a typo that happened between testing and publishing that makes it have a game breaking bug. This mod adds a new craftable item that makes it possible to make clay tiles into dirt without needing GM powers or magic. Decay Bed More Images By placing wooden items in this and letting them decay, the organic matter contained within these will seep into the ground and make the soil once again able to support plants. The process takes time and might need some dedication to be successful. The decay bed is craftable by using a plank and large nails. The total required materials are: 13x Planks 4x Small Nails 1x Large Nails How it works You have to put wooden items inside the decay bed (it's a container), it works best with logs but any wooden item will work, and every time an item inside decays there will be a chance roll based on the weight and volume of the specific item. It is designed to achieve maximum chance by having the same weight and volume as one wood log. If you place an item with less weight or less volume than a log it will still have a chance, just lower. Bigger items do not provide bonus. Outside of villages, there's a maximum of 10% chance, and weight counts towards 6% while volume 4%. Inside of villages, there's a maximum of 50% chance, and weight counts towards 30% while volume 20%. These percentages and values are configurable. If the roll is successful, the tile beneath will turn into dirt. Note this does not work if any corner of the tile is under water. Download & Other Links Download latest version Github Moddb Instructions Extract into mods folder Configure the properties files or use JPWM Mod GUI Manager