Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rebalance'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Official Buildings
    • GM Hall
    • City Hall
    • Website News
    • Public Test Board
  • Back Streets
    • Town Square
    • Community Assistance
    • Village Recruitment Center
    • Suggestions & Ideas
    • The Creative Commons
    • Wood Scraps
  • Jackal
    • Jackal Discussions
    • Jackal Market
  • Freedom Isles
    • Celebration
    • Deliverance
    • Exodus
    • Independence
    • Pristine
    • Release
    • Xanadu
    • Freedom Isles Market
  • Wurm Unlimited
    • Unlimited Discussion
    • Server Listings & Advertisement
    • Unlimited Modding
    • Technical Issues
  • Maintenance Buildings
    • Technical Issues
    • Server Bugs
    • Client Bugs
    • Model and Sound Bugs
    • Other Bugs and Issues
    • Wurmpedia / Wiki Maintenance

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Gmail


Facebook


Twitter


Discord


Skype


Instagram


Snapchat


LinkedIn


Reddit


YouTube


Yahoo


MSN


Website URL


Location


Interests


Chaos


Independence


Deliverance


Exodus


Celebration


Xanadu


Release


Pristine


Epic


Acc1


Acc2


Acc3

Found 1 result

  1. As things stand now, there's little reason to pursue beverages, whether as a producer or consumer. It's far easier to level hot food cooking and far quicker to make high-quality affinity food which will give far more total affinity time than, say, a barrel full of beer. My suggestion is simple: separate temporary food affinities from temporary beverage affinities (meaning, for example, you can get a 10% buff to mining skill-gain from your custom affinity pizza and another 10% buff if you find a beverage that gives the same affinity, for a total of 20%). This will take beverages out of competition with pizzas, etc. – where they are hopelessly outmatched – and create a gameplay reason to make the extra effort that brewing, distilling, and so on requires.