Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'possible bug'.
Found 1 result
So this may or may not be a bug but I've been eyeing my JS gains for a bit and decided to write them down because they seemed off. Here they are, sb was used with all tests. Best gains should have been on an 88+ql ring. It appears the closer I got to the "ideal" imping spot, the less gains I got. The tests in half hour increments. I have used this method for the last 8+ months on multiple grinds and had excellent results which is why I believe something has changed in the last week+ or since I hit high 80~ JS. Edit: After thinking about it, if I had to guess, I would put money on failed imps not giving skill ticks like they used to. .227 skill on 77ql ring (wound up 81ql) .187 skill on 87ql ring .161 skill on 89ql ring .227 skill on 59ql ring (wound up 79ql)