Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'armours'.
Found 4 results
Not sure if anybody keep reading suggestions here but, maybe somebody... Mushrooms: blue mushroom - increase moving speed on 1 km/h, decrease cast and attack speed on 50%, for 7 sec yellow mushroom - increase cast power on 10%, decrease moving speed on 50% from normal, for 7 sec green mushroom - increase power of hit 10%, reduce chance to hit on 10%, for 7 sec red mushroom - increase distance of cast / shoot / trow by 10%, and increase damage that you take for 20% for 7 sec black mushroom - give you immune to any kind of attacks for 3 sec, but disarm you for same time. Alchemy: Blue elixir - increase moving speed on 4 km/h, decrease cast and attack speed on 70%, for 15 sec / 50% effect if trowed Yellow elixir - increase cast power on 40%, decrease moving speed on 100% from normal, for 15 sec / 50% effect if trowed Green elixir - increase power of hit 40%, reduce chance to hit on 10%, + phantasm effect for 15 sec / 50% effect if trowed red elixir - increase distance of cast / shoot / trow 30%, and increase damage that you take for 30% for 30 sec / 50% effect if trowed black elixir - give you immune to any kind of attacks for 9 sec, but disarm you for same time. / 50% effect if trowed Get back skill of "Trowing", it will make 50% dmg of possible hit by trow, and 50% effective, and timmer in case if you trow elixir (will count as debuff). (example Yellow elixir will increase your spell power on 20% but will slow you down on 50%). trowing skill have 10 sec CD and have 5 sec of casting time. After 50 skill will interrupt cast or shot. after changing taking off and wear back armor have 10 seconds no bonuses from sets. (make sense about Rotting Gut with take off random part of armor) after changing weapon (that you hold) have 10 second effect >unarmed (means 70% less effectives of weapon) Priests > becoming a priest give you -50% P.dmg penalty, holding statuette in 2 hands give x2 power to casts. Battle spells, simple math: Ice shard make 4,5-9% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 25,2% dmg per cast > mean 4 casts to kill target. Ice shard will slow down enemy for 3 second > 40%, Ice pillar - same but AoE (50% of target spell damage). Fire head make - 7-11% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 31% dmg per cast + burn effect for 3% > mean kill target with 3 casts. Fire head will left some dota > (damage over time) will make small wounds ~1 dmg per tick each 3 sec for 9 sec (so +3 dmg totaly) fire pillar will make same but AoE (50% of target spell damage). Rotting gut make - 6-10% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 28% dmg per cast > 4 casts to kill target. Rotting gut > will also take off random part of armor (back in inventory) Fungus Trap will make same AoE (50% of target spell damage). Armors: 1) Full set of cloth give them 300% favor regen. Dont give any weapon resistance. cant wear shield 2) guys in plate armor have +like 30% chance to block with shield, but work only whlie using all set, other way will just protect part where you have armor. Also make shield bash skill available for 100% up on shield skill (not separate skill like atm) Plate will have best resist against any weapon attack, but will have lowest defense against magic, like 10%-15% spell dmg reduction. 3) guys in chain have 25% bonus to dmg of 2h weapon, only while using all set. > gives 25-30% spell dmg reduction. 4) Guys in studded leather > 45% 2h weapon bonuse > only using full set, cant wear shield. 5) Leather armor > 30% dmg to archery dmg while using full set, cant wear shield, 20% mag dmg reduction. Weapons After 70 skill of : 1) Long sword you get skill - double hit 2) Short sword you get skill - bleeding wound (will make 2 dmg each 3 sec during 15 sec, or till will not healing with hc) 3) 2h sword you get skill - double hit 4) small axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield 5) large axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield 6) huge axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield 7) small maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%) 8 ) medium maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%) 9) large maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%) 10) staff you get skill - disarm 11) spear you get skill - pur dmg while trowing 12) halbert you get skill - unequip head armour 13) sickle you get skill - bleeding wound (will make 2 dmg each 3 sec during 15 sec, or till will not healing with hc) 14) 2h club you get skill - extra bash I think it's gonna provide more intersting fight system, by imagination and comining alchemy and each direction of pvp system can be pretty funny fight.
Hello Everyone! Our Location is Indepedence S23 Contact ingame and forum: Kilamplaga Chain smithing Full Set Price Barding 70 QL 1,4s 2s 80 QL 2.4s 3,5s 85 QL 2.8s 4s 90 QL 4s 5s Blacksmithing Price 70 QL 40c 80 QL 50c Lamps* 10x Iron lamp/Torch lamp 10x Imperial street lamp 50 QL 1.5 s 2 s 60 QL 2 s 3 s *Brass/copper/bronze/silver/gold lamps, candelabras and braizers up to 60ql Avalible soon. Bulk orders Amount/Price Rock Shards Marble Shards 1k / 1s 1k / 1s Bricks Mortar 1k / 2s 1k / 3s Large nails Small nails 1k / 1.5s 1k / 1s Frying pans Support beams 100 / 1s 100 / 3s Clay/Tar/Dirt/Sand 1k / 1s Fence Bars Ribbons 100 / 1s 200 / 1s Planks 1k / 1s Shafts 1k / 1s More Coming soon If you would like to buy something that isn't listed here Contact me via forum or ingame! And there is what we have in stock: Counting..... When ordering please add your In-game nickname and your timezone so it will'be easier for us when delivering. Buyer Pays COD All orders can be picked up from the South Shore of Independence at S23 We deliver to any coast on freedom isles or you can pickup in our location Delivery cost is 20c-1s depending on your location Greetings!
PM me to place your order. Payment on delivery, if COD is used an additional 10c for mail fee is applicable within Release. After order is received then we begin working on an order. ULTIMATE PC - Prices of new Unique Drops-http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/103204-ultimate-pc/ BULK ITEMS: Bulk Masonry: 500 Bricks for 1s 500 Mortar for 1.5s 100 Slabs for 1s 10 Slate slabs for 1s 500 Colossus Bricks for 1s Bulk Carpentry: 1000 Planks for 1s 1000 Shafts for 1s 1000 Arrowshafts for 1s 15 Support Beams for 1s 10 Floorboards for 1s Ship Building Materials: 100 Tenons for 20c 100 Pegs for 20c 100 Hull planks for 20c Bulk Blacksmithing: 100 Small nails for 20c 100 Large nails for 20c 100 Ribbons for 1s 100 Fence bars for 1.5s 100 Rivets for 20c 100 Frying pans for 1s Raw Materials: 1000 Clay for 1s 1000 Tar for 1s 100 Iron ore for 1s (40QL) 100 Logs for 1s 1000 Dirt for 1s 1000 Peat 1.5s 1000 Zinc ore 2.5s (30QL) Furniture (unfinished, last piece included) BSB/FSB - 15c Large Chest - 10c Small Chest - 5c Small Barrel - 5c Small Bucket - 5c Small Raft - 15c Weapon, Bow, Armour Rack - 15c Bed - 30c Small crate - 15c TOOLS AND ARMOUR: Armour 70 QL leather armour for 2s 40 QL cloth armour for 40c 50 QL plate armour for 4s Tools 50 QL iron tools for 20 c 50 QL steel tools for 50c 50 QL large/small anvil for 50c 50 QL lamp for 30 c Weapons 50 ql 30 copper 70 ql 75 copper 80 ql 1.5 silver Farm items 1000 veggies for 1s 1000 wemp for 1s 1000 cotton for 1s Animals Normal horse 10 copper Normal bison 30 copper 4 speed horses 50 copper 5 speed horses - 1.5 silver Casts Price for Spells such as Circle of Cunning (CoC) and Wind of Ages (Woa): 1c/power for spells below 60 power and 1s at 60 power + 10c/power above 60 per enchant. 70-79 = 2s+10c/power (2s to 2s90c) 80-89 3s+20c/power (3s to 4.8s) 90+ Note: Will not be liable for any shattered items provided by the customer. Unique feature of Our market We take Rare Tool orders also You tell us which Rares u need and we will provide you as soon as possible . Price and tool info would be discussed and we will arrange for the tools Labour service We will come to your place and work for you also. Get what u want If u don't find something u need, message us and we might arrange it for you. Thought of the day : This is not a personal market, this is OUR market Contact - Evilprince
Fine residents of Independence and beyond, welcome to the newly opened Independence branch of the Company of Mercers. (new) New in stock are some nice chain mail sets, one made of gold, one at a quality of 90! (new) Feel free to browse and choose from our nice selection of weapons, armours and enchanted tools.. Items in stock: Steel longsword, Quality 80, Frostbrand 78,Nimbleness 74, Circle of Cunning 73, for 3,8sSteel longsword, Quality 80, Frostbrand 66,Nimbleness 61, Circle of Cunning 72, for 3,2sSteel longsword, Quality 80, Frostbrand 67,Nimbleness 62, Circle of Cunning 71, for 3,2s Iron two handed sword, Quality 80, Nimbleness 76, Life transfer 66, Circle of Cunning 81, Animals Demise for 5,2sIron two handed sword, Quality 80, Nimbleness 79, Life transfer 73, Circle of Cunning 81, Animals Demise for 5,8sIron two handed sword, Quality 80, Nimbleness 92, Life transfer 50, Circle of Cunning 88, Mind Stealer 61, Animals Demise for 8sSteel two handed sword, Quality 80, Nimbleness 70, Life transfer 74, Circle of Cunning 64, Animals Demise for 6s Willow wood long bow, Quality 90, Nimbleness 65, Circle of Cunning 69 for 3s Detailed price listing for ordering weapons: short/long/2h sword, small/med/large maul, small/large/huge axe, scythe quality material iron steel 50 40c 60c 60 50c 70c 70 60c 80c 80 80c 100c carving knife, butchering knife, sickle quality material iron steel 50 15c 35c 60 20c 40c 70 30c 50c 80 40c 60c Weapons not in stock can be crafted on demand within a few days. Items in Stock: Full set of steel chain mail, Quality 80, for 4sFull set of gold chain mail, Quality 80, for 6s (new)Full set of iron chain mail, Quality 90, for 5s (new)Full set of iron chain mail, Quality 90, jacket and pants with AosP 73 for 7s Full set of plate mail, Quality 75, all parts with AosP (gauntlets 60+, rest 70+) for 15s Detailed price listings for ordering chain and plate armours: Iron chain mail Quality 70 Quality 80 Quality 90 full set 2s 3s 5s jacket, pants 35c 45c 75c gauntles, boots, sleeves, coif 20c 35c 55c Steel chain mail Quality 70 Quality 80 full set 2,5s 4s jacket, pants 45c 55c gauntles, boots, sleeves, coif 30c 45c Plate mail full sets, Quality 70, for 6s Armours not in stock can be crafted on demand within some days, the highest qualities may take a bit longer. Iron Pickaxe, Quality 2,70, Circle of Cunning 69, for 70cIron Pickaxe, Quality 3.01, Circle of Cunning 73, for 80cSteel pickaxe, Quality 3,07, Circle of Cunning 73 for 90cSteel pickaxe, Quality 3,07, Circle of Cunning 80 for 1,3sSteel pickaxe, Quality 3,15, Circle of Cunning 87 for 1,5s Iron Pickaxe, Quality 97, Wind of Ages 79, for 3,4s Iron Pickaxe, Quality 92, Circle of Cunning 64, Wind of Ages 73, for 2,8s Steel pickaxe, Quality 84, Circle of Cunning 63, Wind of Ages 70, for 2,6s Steel pickaxe, Quality 80, Circle of Cunning 65, Wind of Ages 79, for 2,8s Steel shovel, Quality 3,09, Circle of Cunning 77 for 1sIron shovel, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 73, Wind of Ages 61, for 3s Steel small axe, Quality 7.75, Circle of Cunning 61, for 80cSteel small axe, Quality 7.75, Circle of Cunning 64, for 80cSteel small axe, Quality 7.75, Circle of Cunning 69, for 90cSteel small axe, Quality 7.75, Circle of Cunning 76, for 1s Steel hatchet, Quality 9.97, Circle of Cunning 71, for 1s Iron stone chisel, Quality 93, Wind of Ages 73, for 2,5sIron stone chisel, Quality 24, Circle of Cunning 81, for 1,6sIron stone chisel, Quality 95, Circle of Cunning 64, Wind of Ages78 for 3,6s Iron saw, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 62, Wind of Ages 66, for 2,6s Iron file, Quality 7.99, Circle of Cunning 81, for 1,5s Iron file, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 79, Wind of Ages 86, for 3,6s Iron hammer, Quality 92, Circle of Cunning 84, Wind of Ages 86, for 4,4s Iron small anvil, Quality 95, Circle of Cunning 68, Wind of Ages 92, for 5,5s Iron large anvil, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 80, Wind of Ages 99, for 7,2s Iron butchering knife, Quality 9.66, Circle of Cunning 79 for 1sIron butchering knife, Quality 80, Circle of Cunning 80, Wind of Ages 94, for 5,2s Iron needle, Quality 94, Circle of Cunning 81, Wind of Ages 96, for 6,2s Wild cat pelt, Quality 82, Circle of Cunning 85, for 2,3s Wild cat pelt, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 52, Wind of Ages 78 for 2,4s Wild cat pelt, Quality 91, Circle of Cunning 74, Wind of Ages 83 for 3,3s Mountain lion pelt, Quality 94, Circle of Cunning 63, Wind of Ages 67 for 2,6s Mountain lion pelt, Quality 89, Circle of Cunning 69, Wind of Ages 73 for 2,5sMountain lion pelt, Quality 92, Circle of Cunning 64, Wind of Ages 98 for 5s Oakenwood mallet, Quality 93, Circle of Cunning 91, for 4,4s Oakenwood rope tool, Quality 54, Circle of Cunning 81, for 2s Buyer pays CoD. Pickup location is Llamedos or Bearshark Harbour if you come by boat, both located at (27x/44y) on Independence. Delivery is available to any location on Independence's main land mass, fees (if any) are negotiable and depend on the distance and the size of the respective order. For any orders, questions and negotiations, leave a not here or contact Merfin ingame or via forum message.