Thule could be your answer!
Nestled inside city walls with NPC guards (grid i-18, ~~100 tiles west of Greymead on Xanadu (Freedom server)), you can safely master skills and crafting in comfort and leisure, free from hassles of NPC beasties or drama.
Turn-key workshops provide:
- startup convenience for crafting and skilling for all citizens and alliance members
- secure storage for declared specialists
- a 2x3 apartment including a no-fee sleep bonus bed for declared specialists
Workshop crafting spaces are available to all citizens and alliance members to use and share as they need.
Workshop storage spaces and apartments are secured/permmed, allowing access to only the declared specialist, mayor, and deputy-mayor.
- a member of a respected and knowledgeable alliance
- designed to kick-start new players
- poised to welcome active and productive players who don't want the stress of maintaining/funding their own deed.
Don't know your game goals yet? Develop at your own pace, learn about Wurm, and become an integral member of a strong community in Thule.
In addition to supporting new players in their early game experience and all-around skilling, Thule is currently seeking active players (main toon only, no alts) who desire to excel in the following declared specialties (in no particular order):
- (most any role you create)
"...it takes a village.."
"Teamwork makes the dream work"
Simple town rules:
- Take your time and enjoy yourself
- Please share workshop crafting spaces and equipment
- Please pick up after yourself
items left outside secure areas cannot be secured, and may be pilfered by non-residents passing through
- Please practice mutual respect regarding space, items, containers, etc.
- Public equipment and public containers:
Please reclaim all personal project items and materials from workshop equipment before logging out (even if you're not done)
Please repair/refill after use
Imp any public items or equipment for skill-gain
- Communication is key
When in doubt, please ask before acting
RL happens.. If you're going to be off-game for 30 days or more, please tell someone in advance (in-game, forum, discord, email, etc)
If Thule sounds like your new home, or you have questions/would like more information, reply here or pm WuMing in-game.