Hi guys, thought I would share this server_backup.bat I created.
How to setup
1. Copy/paste the code into a text document and save as "server_backup.bat"
2. Change the "password" to your servers intra password
3. Create a folder called "Backups" somewhere in your server folder.
4. Create a folder called "Purgefiles" somewhere in your Backups folder.
5. Change the paths to your wurm server folders.
6. Download and unzip RMITool to where ever you like (Just not your mods folder) Bdews post here: RMITool download
7. Download and install sqlite3 files into a new folder in c:\sqlite3 or where you you like. Link to sqlite3 Download
8. Setup sqlite3. Video of how to do it here: Example video
9. Follow the same steps in the video above after you install winrar. Create a new environment variable for winrar, just point the path to where you installed winrar.
Then just run the batch file, it will create a backup while the server is running and compress and date the files and delete any old backups. Change the minage:14 to whatever you like.
For automatic backups you can setup Task Scheduler to run the batch file whenever you like! Enjoy I hope this helps some of you.