all this priest overhaul bs is ruining the priest system as a whole....
demi gods should be demi (weaker) than their sponsor...
i purpose that we make all the player gods mirror w/e god they are based off of meaning:
1)if nathan is a demigod of libila he will have ALL libilas passives, and saccing items, and restrictions exactly as libila has them
2) he is a demi god so to ensure he is weaker than libila the spell list should be exactly same spells as libila except 2 random ones removed to make him lesser
then apply this to all "demi" gods just like PMK's are based off tempate kingdoms the demigods should be simply based off their Template god except weaker of course
i think this would greatly simplify priesting, and remove the OPness of some gods while rendering others utterly useless
just in the way that ancient greek demi-gods inherited some powers from their parent god
Cool epic perk ideas for being a player god:
1) when a player becomes a god give them perma priest status w/o the priest restrictions like a champion but not related to champ system (basically a priest without priest restrictions restrictions)
2) Start them with 100 faith in themself lol.
3)let them choose which template god they want to follow! or just make their template god w/e god they currently follow (if following a player god, that player gods template god)
4) a cool ass title of course
5) (for both clusters maybe?)
oh and HAIL LIBILA BRING HER TO FREEDOM!
that is all, goodnight