I've been playing Wurm and developing my char and deed since 2013, but because real life I can't keep doing it so I sell both for saving them from decay and oblivion. My deed "Hispania" is located in E11 (Xanadu), is a deepwater port (with a lighthouse and docks for any type of ship) inside a bay just South of Glasshollow. A highway leads to Glasshollow or Vrock Landing.
The deed has:
- 2 Guard towers in the North and South that protect it.
- A 4-stories Mayor's house. The house has almost all you can need or want for improving your skills (forges, ovens, large and small anvils, kiln, looms, spinning wheel, beds and a bunch of hand tools).
There are many items stored neatly with bulk container units, large storage units, crate racks, barrel racks, wine barrel racks, larder and food storage bins. By example, there are stored 12600 rock shards, 900 slate shingles, 4500 wemps, 2400 cotton, 3600 mortar, 2100 stone bricks, 4500 animal bits, 1200 charcoal, 600 tar, 1500 logs, 3300 dirt, 3000 sand, 600 clay, about 6K food (meat, cereals, vegetals, etc).
In the house's floor there is a shipyard (saves space up there and is funny having big ships above your house).
- 3 Terraces with crops and animals (horses, sheeps, pigs, hens and bisons).
- 5 Active beehives.
- A mine with iron, tin, lead and sandstone veins. There is copper, zinc, clay, sand, tar, silver, gold and marble near but outside deed's limits.
- A small inn for visitors.
The deed comes with a land transporting system formed by 3 wagons, 6 large carts and 2 small carts and a navy with a knarr, corbita, cog and rowboat.
The deed has almost all you can need, but condensed in a small space so the monthly cost is cheap (1 silver and 5 copper coins).
My char Enderman has level 6 in the Path of Knowledge and good level in many crafting skills:
Some rares and interesting items included in this sale:
I sell both together and will consider your offers by PM.