• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

179 Good

1 Follower

About Ikeprof

  • Rank
  • Birthday 02/06/1965

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Detroit Michigan

Recent Profile Visitors

1394 profile views
  1. PVEpLands Latest Updates

    Just a quick video highlighting some new mechanics and features of the server. Magic System Updates Village Doggo Mechanics Mob Pack/Social Mechanics Mob Migration Mechanics Enhanced Pet Mechanics All other normal server features as per http://pveplands.com/showthread.php?tid=10&pid=13#pid13 This server is really more designed for players that are self sufficient and know base level Wurm gameplay. It is a free server that is made available for use. As such no expectation of service should be made. Though there are GM's available, they do not readily remedy player "situations" that are not a bug. If you create a problem for yourself, it is expected that you resolve it yourself or with the help of other players. We are happy to have players, but we don't vote the server up or ask people to promote it. There are plenty of servers available for people to choose from. Server Map - http://www.pveplands.com/map/ Video - (fun early prototyping work of the mob migration/mob interspecies combat This was before separation by mob type was enabled so they ALL migrated the same direction...dumb) -
  2. in game custom timer beep request..

    If you are looking for a beep a specified period of time after you do something (like 20 minutes after you pray), this external tool works fantastic
  3. Maybe consider using Sindusk's version of the mod which has some new features
  4. Wyvern Reborn (Modded PvE / PvP) [3x/5x]

    Not only do you make mods that are innovative and fun, they have taught me a TON about internal WU mechanics. But actually, I really wanted to say that not only are your mods an inspiration, your eloquence in explaining your underlying thought processes and openness to discussion is something I could learn a few things from.
  5. Sorry to hear this Your efforts have taught me a lot about how things in wurm work and have made my server interesting for myself and my players. Take care and best of luck..
  6. [Release] [Client] WurmEsp

    I have the same issue but didn't mention it due to thinking that others were PM'ing you with symptoms. It generally starts doing that within 10 minutes or less. I've not had it do the random letters on anything other than creatures, but have not tested this to any detailed degree. I did disable the tooltips mod to see if there was some conflict but it had no effect with tooltips disabled.
  7. It's working on two servers that I know of. Nothing special was done on PVEpLands server to get it to run with the latest update.
  8. Deployed the latest update. Any map, pre or post update will guide you to the x-marks-the-spot location just fine, but when attempting to dig using the shovel on the map, generates a "you are too far away" message.
  9. [ALPHA] Better Gamemasters 1.1.1 (Hotfix)

    I thought you were just happy to see me
  10. Used the method you described this evening. Got it all sorted out. Thank you for the assistance, is much appreciated.
  11. I just ran it with no parameters at all. Weird. It was apparently every mine entrance too.
  12. It acted like it patched fine. Didn't throw any errors. I used the no arguments command line "java -jar CaveResourceFix.jar" Upon bringing the server back up, all mine entrances were closed. Attempts to tunnel in resulted in the "brittle" error message as the tile I was trying to mine into was an empty open space (not describing this well). It's as if the closed mine entrance was a mine door, but it was not. I only know the tile where the rock surface was empty due to the fact that when I logged my GM out, I was in the mine to begin with and it appeared to be a rock mine door visually. I was able to open a mine back up by converting the rock to a mine door and then destroying the mine door, but that would be a painful and labor intensive solution to apply across the server. I reverted to a backup and may temporarily hand out transmute rods till I can figure out how to fix this. Thanks Ike
  13. Naturally occurring Sandstone tiles have a quantity of 54, which seems a lot lower than what my understanding. What's interesting is I have my rock tile break point set at 33, so on regular rock tiles, it takes roughly 33 hits to pop it, whereas a sandstone tile is taking 54'ish.
  14. Beta

    I was running the release client, switching to the beta client showed the sandstone vein.