Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

Close

Looking to sell the black dragon on Deliverance currently living at Exiles Peak. The purchase would include the deed, the dragon, several black drake hides, some scale pieces, tons of various enchanted items, bulk materials, trader, some fountain containers, magic chests(couple small and large), and more. 

If you are interested in this please contact me via msg and lets talk about it. Serious inquiries only. This is not a cheap buy but I do have a list of items and everything for the deed right now. Will also arrange time for you to come up to the deed and have a look around the place.

Edited by Ruger

1500e good enough?

No. I will publcy say no, too low. With the current price of hide, drake, scale, various tools, weapons, collector items, etc. on deed the buyer could easily just sell the drake alone and make 3500e. The price I am looking to obtain is only including the the drake, everything else is just add-in for the buyer. The buyer is able to make at least, bare minimum, a 200% return on investment.

Edited by Ruger

How about 5 easy payments of 700.95€

Made all at once. Sure.

that would be one hell of an investment, wish i had that kind of money... :(

Hot stuff that is. If Rolf would make some changes to the dragon mechanics, the ROI might go puff.

I'm trying to imagine spending $4700 on a game... I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have a wife after such a choice.

• Like 13

I'm trying to imagine spending $4700 on a game... I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have a wife after such a choice.

Yeach. It's a madness

It'd be a bit silly to invest that kind of money in a game where the mechanics could all change the next day and you be out of pocket 3000 odd euro. Although, this is wurm, so who knows :P

Good luck with the sale 

• Like 1

Drake sells for nearly nothing now, if someone buys it better hope they dont get a bad butcher or they will be crying to rolf. LOL

1500e is quite good deal

You cannot kill it alone, and if you get it killed, you must share few sets, which will bring your profit down.

But im aware that 1 dragon is worth up to 3000euros easily :)

Just that.. u wont be able to sell 30drake sets in a day for same price.

• Like 1

Depends on the wife as to whether its a good idea or not...... :blink:

do you think its a good idea? ;)

• Like 3

think that u can get 80E for a drake, calculate the amount of hide u can get, dont make it max amount, but 70% calculate the other stuff and see what u get, "if u don't get 150% profit over 1 year, then is not wort it" :)

Quote from unknown trader of Twin Peaks

Hmm... I better start buying some scratchcards... and this would be mine :)

• Like 1

As ever, you'd get much more money much more easily if you split these assets up.

Deed+dragon as the main set, but split out the hides and scale parts separately (assuming there are worthwhile ammounts)

Im not asking 3500e but I am asking a bit more then 1500e. 3500e is like minimum that can be made back just off the drake alone, not including if you sold everything else over time if you wanted to.

As ever, you'd get much more money much more easily if you split these assets up.

Deed+dragon as the main set, but split out the hides and scale parts separately (assuming there are worthwhile ammounts)

That is a thought but right now as I said before the price looking for is just with the dragon+drake in mind, nothing else. So its a steal of a deal for individuals.

Edited by Ruger

if that kind of money is changing hands, Rolf and dev need to be getting a fat slice imo. They own everything in the game and they need money more to support game so i dunno seem crazy to me, im pretty anti RMT, I played eve before  and was pretty mind blowing amount people spend,  At end of the day worth nothing when all server shut down.

Edited by Rushy

Just like real money. At the end of the day, worth nothing.

• Like 1