Sign in to follow this  
Lexi

WTS Deed on Celebration - Sold

I have decided its time to let one of my deeds go and concentrate on the other. Size is 31x31. 130 days upkeep remain or 8 silver 94 copper. Location is X23, Y35

Its an amazing deed very well planned and maintained located on the edge of the steppe some of the best hunting grounds there is, so many possibilities has all QL's of iron inside deed mine including utmost and all the marble you would ever need. Slate and silver are located close by.  Perfect for a smith or just someone who like to farm and take care of animals. 40 plus pens located towards the back of the deed and breeding stables inside, heaps of tiles for farming or new structures, personal cedar grove for wood. Also has a shipbuilding area, specifically designed for that. Would also make an amazing village if thats your thing. Lookout tower on deed amazing views. Large building with tons of storage. All the hard works done. Best seen in person screenies dont do it justice.

Welcome to come inspect it any time, 

STARTING PRICE: 15 silver

BUYOUT PRICE 30 silver

MIN INCREMENT: 1 silver

SNIPER PROTECTION: 2 hours

auction_timer_1397628986.gif

QTh0wGr.jpg

unFo5CU.jpg

KB4Zeav.jpg

7ddUJlc.jpg

T6Rl8Hq.jpg

NXWAknh.jpg

h4kVQMq.jpg

yEYA8ml.jpg

k8mQB95.jpg

Edited by Lexi

Easily the best deed for sale by a long shot. under 3 hours left.

Edited by Lexi

Thanks for the bids, Sniper rule is in place for Pallas for another 50 mins. Unless he posts he is done. Thanks.

Edited by Lexi

Grats Vinius, Really is a lovely deed. Pm me in game when your ready thanks.