Sign in to follow this  
IloveWurm

How to level a Lib Priest Proper?

I am interetsed in Lib Priest and was wondering how the best way to level it? I read the wiki's pages about priest, priesthood, and gods but none gave a good guide on how to actually level a priest?

Do i just mine and pray?

thanks for the advice in advance!

I would suggest grinding basic skills like carp, masonry to 50 so you can have it also do mat creation easily first.

Then I believe it is the same as other priests for channeling, get to about 45-50 channeling and start vesseling, assuming you aren't on epic.

They have a crappy sac item, so it would be good to grind rope making to at least 50, I recommend 70+ though before priesting.

And of course, don't forget to grind BC to at least 21 :)

Sorry I don't know the lower channel grind for lib, I've never had one. The rest should all hold true for any priest though :)

gest at least 30 locksmithing, never mind the rope making. If the preist can mine, locks are far easier to do than rope.

• Like 1

Priest is depends what you gonna do with it. Libila priest is very good for battle (pvp) and mediocre on enchanting (it doesn't have some useful spells like nimbleness but got awesome web armor and botd). Best sacrifice material is alchemy items so go hunting for tooth and such or have another char / villagemate farm onions for you. For sure, like all other priests, it need another char to help for stuffs.

I would suggest grinding basic skills like carp, masonry to 50 so you can have it also do mat creation easily first.

And of course, don't forget to grind BC to at least 21 :)

Interesting little trivia: Carp to 50 is 20.8-21 bcon on its own :)

• Like 1

Smoke trees, mine ore, make locks and kill stuff. And don't ever bother with carpentry since Libila can throw arrows = best body control

I would be interested to know the best spell to cast for channeling gains to get to about 40 before the vessel grind.

Smoke trees, mine ore, make locks and kill stuff. And don't ever bother with carpentry since Libila can throw arrows = best body control

I suggested raising carp : masonry to help make bricks / planks / shafts, etc. much easier with 50 in each skill. A great thing to have on a priest if you ask me :P

• Like 1

I suggested raising carp : masonry to help make bricks / planks / shafts, etc. much easier with 50 in each skill. A great thing to have on a priest if you ask me :P

I can support his suggestion here. On my main Vyn, even though I have 2 master crafters, I often times use my vyn too, Just cuz....... Never hurts at least. :)

• Like 1