Sign in to follow this  

Well here we are i am about to take a huge gamble on the new server and sell my main deed. Now mind you i am very proud of it and it might be to high priced for a lot of people but guess we will see if anyone likes it as much as i do. It is a private island with trader and the deed covers the island so you never have to worry about anyone messing with you.  There is a few iron exposed a good and normal i think but i have not done much mining at all so who knows what is there. All the roads and ground floors so far are in slate slabs and there should be enough slate shards to finish the job.  it has its own clay on deed that i have made into a crocodile pond. The main castle is fished and it is large one too it took 96 carpentry to plan i think..well i will just let you look at the deed planner pastebin..

http://pastebin.com/4tFQ9fYk  (note: not all of this is done but a large portion is complete)

Huntington Castle private island deed w/trader 33x 15y Pristine

Starting Bid: 1g   (euro at 1-1 ratio and accept +70ql drake set w/cap at a value of 1g (either cluster)

increments: 5s

Buyout: 1g 50s

no Reserve

1hr sniper protection

auction_timer_1397156370.gif

83Dkdsh.jpg

VNnmoBP.jpg

LCILv4I.jpg

lJTNKFp.jpg

59Kuiy1.jpg

JVDXUbd.jpg

Fe2BLcx.jpg

QncZ3CD.jpg

vRsGsGn.jpg

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

That is an amazing deed Kegan, I congratulate the next owner on acquiring this amazing slice of heaven.

There are two mines each of the hills have rock under them the small one on the right in picture one has been mined the most and it has two iron exposed. Now the larger hill on the left is all rock and it has not been mined out at all. I have an entrance started at the top and one started at the bottom but that is as far as i ever got.

So the only thing i can say for sure i guess is the two iron (acceptable and good) with plenty of stone now as to what is on the left side i am not really sure. But i can give you an outer prospect of the few tiles i left open..

[07:28:16] There is iron ore (good quality), iron ore (poor quality) and iron ore (normal quality) nearby.

[07:33:08] There is iron ore (normal quality) and iron ore (very good quality) nearby. (the normal might be an overlap of the one above)

Now as you can see in the ss i covered up the exposed rock with a layer of dirt so the trees would grow. I knew it had iron and that was all i cared about at the time but there could be more who knows...just go by what i posted i guess is all i can offer you but it seems to be an iron rich area.  

is there a mine and ifso are there any ore vains in it?

You are welcome to come have a look around just pm me if you need me to be online. 

Edited by Kegan

Kegan,

I remember visiting that island with my Pristine guy not long after the server opened. As I recall it was 2 islands with water between them. I believe it was all rock surfaced with perhaps some dirt on parts and they were so swarming with every type of aggro imaginable, that after swimming out there my poor guy could not even step foot upon it. A very inhospitable spot to even to attempt to place a deed back then. Looks like you have done an excellent job of transforming into a place with a very enchanting environment. Well done.

Continuing the tour of those islands he swam out to what you now call Stillwater. The twin islands there in contrast had not a single aggro upon them and were so far out removed from the other islands to be of a different world altogether, as it seemed a very peaceful place in these mob infested lands. I let it sit there for many months, an unoccupied and peaceful place seemingly too small for others to take an interest in.

Finally I could resist its allure no longer and placed a deed there almost completely over the two, naming them Little Hermit Isles. Before the deed was placed someone had decided to come and dig fill out from the one where you now have all of your buildings, as well as to mine into it and thus cause aggro mobs to spawn upon it. The culprits were no doubt those who developed the larger island to the north with some odd name, now named The Hermitage. Later I got someone to collapse the mine entrances and then the aggro spawn was reduced to just a few mountain lions now and then.

He built that stone building on the island that you have shown on your other add for it, did some terraforming around and over the two islets and pretty much connected them in the off center. Then the impact of traveling there from the Blossom area main deed became too much of a chore and his alternate identity disbanded the deed, leaving the Isles in peace for whatever future ambitious planner might find their allure to rein them in as well. As I recall some weeks back he had come across the writ for that stone decaying building you picture and deleted it.

As the Isles were so far removed from others of their kind it would have been an obvious place for a Trader but since I have never had any interest in their manipulation to receive their meager offerings of paupers coins none was placed there. As I notice it now has one, as well as your current add here, no doubt you found that a most appealing feature, although that doesn't diminish the beautiful environment you have created on this one pictured above. It will serve as a fine example of what can be created within an island environment out of the blank mob infested state that once was.

May you fare well on your departure into the unknown land that is yet to be. Hopefully other places within it will be transformed by your dedicated and creative efforts; yet, I would not place any bets that they would be more welcoming than what has been left behind. Perhaps this is not the place for my rambling piece of history, if so a PM to me will have it removed as being detrimental to your sales and the memory of it will remain for you to let fade into the distance as you depart to other lands.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

okay i have sold everything else about so i am going to lower the starting bid and buyout on this i have emotionally detached myself from it now and am ready to move on..heh

Starting Bid is now 1g 

Buyout is 1g 50s

Since there are no bids i am going to extend the auction to 48 hours more. 

Edited by Kegan

If you don't get any other bids and not in a hurry to sell, I offer 1g. Transaction will have to be delayed like one week though.

I fully expect it to sell but if not and you get the money then maybe.

@everyone

Also taking drake set w/cap in on trade as long as they are +70ql or above at a value of 1g (either server) 

The castle on top of the high hill was the one I planned correct?????

If yes, I only saw it the deed in its infancy, will have to take a look at it now all complete.

The castle on top of the high hill was the one I planned correct?????

If yes, I only saw it the deed in its infancy, will have to take a look at it now all complete.

Yes that is the same one it is not complete but maybe half way i guess.

I can tell you that i have a great deal of silver in it because i buy all my bulk goods. I think i might have paid for Gnomegates new island location, lol

Tough to let go Keegan!

Free bump.

Well it looks like i might not have to let go of it but either way i am off to the new server... if we can deed there i am going. I guess that might be the trouble everyone is wanting to see what is going to happen with the new server. 

I keep my bid on if you'll selling.

And if I win, I can do the transaction in two days (just have to load my account with money).

Well no offence to you and that is fine if i don't get anyone else bidding but since you are a new account and i have had pm's warning me to use caution when dealing with you i will want the payment with in-game gold from you. 

That said if someone else comes in and offers the same 1g before you get the coin then it will go to them. 

Well you are wanting to buy something on credit now and pay in a few days but maybe you get hit by a car or can't get the money in two days and i miss out on the guy that wanted to buy it and had the coin then. I only make bids when i have the money to pay for the item on me not on a promise that i will pay in two days. 

I understand how you feel but until the auction is over then there is no real bids since i know you don't have the coin to buy it. I was also told that you were the brother of Alex, Kiddo, Swette..whatever but that it might just be the same person claiming to be the brother and if you are the same person or the brother either way you should know all too well my reservations. 

I guess i will accept your bid as long as it is with in-game money though and we will see how it goes.

I wanted to buy something and I have the money to do it, no issue here; it was just about deposit the money on the bank account on which my paypal account is linked and which due to security issues I keep empty normally, then buy the coins; depending on my program that might have taken up to two-three days. Most RL auctions/orders offer a time frame in which the deal can be made, so I didn't saw any problem with this.

If that was not acceptable for you, as I said, I could have understood, no problem, but picking up on my family is definitely not OK with me, so I'm withdrawing my bid. I will clean previous messages with this to not remain like derailing your sales thread. Good luck with the sale.