Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Weirdest SANDWICH you've ever eaten?

This topic was sparked from me watching my little brother make a PeanutButter-Pesto-Tortellini-Mustard-pickle sandwich.

His new name is Shaggy btw

radni sandwich ~ :-)

Edited by Fireflyb

Peanutbutter and salsa. Was up late at night, half asleep and making a sandwich in the dark. Didn't realize it wasn't jelly until I took a bite. Boy was that a surprise.

• Like 4

Peanut butter, sriracha and banana. It was actually amazing!

Tuna, mustard, mayonaise, and some salmon with ketchup...

"Weirdest QUESTION i've ever awnsered."

Peanut butter, Vegemite and cheese, toasted.

• Like 2

on white toast > mayonnaise ( or veganise) , peanut butter, banana, applesauce.

chips, ketchup-- meat--bread. = good sammich.   everything u need for lunch in 1 sammich!

great sandwich - pickle slices/cheese/catchep or mayo or horseradish

younger days - tuna/Velveeta/potato chips/relish

now in my extreme late 30's whatever I can put between 2 pieces of bread

best sandwiches ever:

@ medieval times was served the roasted chicken with the homemade bread.  ate out the bread leaving the crust and stuffed the chicken meat along with aged shard cheddar and then soaked the entire concoction into my Ale stein  prolly got more on my face and shirt than I did in me mouth.

@ a renaissance once.  took a turkey leg and put it inbetween the bosom of my girlfriend(now wife) and proceeded to eat and drink till the wee morning hours.  Dressed as a Scottish/barbarian and some of my old LARP friends would always go to this.  and yes I was a lot younger and dumber back then.

when I was early 20's all of us would goto our buddy's house after work(I worked dominoe's, others worked other fastfood places)  our buddy mike(also the GM) would supply the beer, I would usually bring 2 or 3 pizzas plus whatever we had left over.  others would do the same from KFC, Mcy D's, Wendys, LJS  we would begin a new campaign every weekend, so we all started rollin chars round 2am, get mad drunk and D&D(2nd edition) till dang near sunday late afternoon, then we would crash and most of us would leave Monday late morning.  ok, 2 slices of dominoe's pizza, put in kfc chicken and a fish from LJS.  cover in Mcy D\s Big Mac Sauce and eat it with a Wendy's frosty.  best damn sandwich ever

white bread with froot roll up,cherios,lays chips  and fruit gushers. was kinda good i have to admit.

on white toast > mayonnaise ( or veganise) , peanut butter, banana, applesauce.

sorry, didn't mean to hit 'quote' I tried to hit 'report' as disgusting!  ewww   :)

From my years long ago spent as a vagabond crossing the borders of foreign lands far from watching eyes, the road kill found on the journey along the way was often mangled too far beyond recognition to determine its source. Still, when pressed between two pieces of random vegetation the distinct and crunchy taste of the maggots had come to be the most familiar one. Surprising how one can acquire the taste for it over the years. Then when over the years civilization once again exerts its grasp, then memory fades to make the comparison of the current pre-fab eats any worse or better. Noodles still somewhat take me back to those times though.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Once, I ate a cheese sandwich. However, having eaten said sandwich, I realised that I had just unexpectedly and carelessly ingested upon one of my own, a familiar, a being of the same type.

Never... never again.

• Like 2

Took a bite of what I thought was a sandwich... turned out to be just two pieces of oddly-cut homemade bread.

The sandwich was a lie.

Edited by Klaa

Currently eating tuna, butter and peanut butter with salt and pepper on white bread with just a touch of chilli paste smeared on the bread for alittle kick. You could say its an acquired taste.

• Like 1