Sign in to follow this  
Raychel

Forced out by Lag

I absolutely love this game. My biggest problem at the moment is lag. I have done everything I need to do to my computer and graphics settings, but ever since the big move of servers, my FPS went from around 20 (average) to 6 (average). Now, 20 is nothing to brag about considering I have a souped up gaming computer and high speed internet, but it was quite playable with no problems in the least. I was a happy little wurmian. But now, at 6 FPS, I am a disgusted little wurmian. I can no longer go off far from my place because my FPS goes down to 2 (which is death, because you can no longer maneuver around) and I sometimes get disconnected. (which can also be death) So now, since I am confined to my place, doing nothing but my daily chores, due to the constant lag, I have decided to leave you great people. I will miss my friends and miss Wurm tremendously,  but my premium time runs out on the 10th, and I've decided not to renew it any longer until there are improved changes. This hurts me, because Wurm is my home away from home, but it's just not worth paying for when I can't even play it. 

Edited by Raychel
  • Like 1

It might help if you posted the console file for your main charater so the developers can look and see if they can help you. It will be in your wurm folder it is named "console.(characters name)" 

• Like 1

Perhaps a dxdiag as well, click start and in the search/run box at the bottom, type 'dxdiag' and hit enter.  When the window opens, let it run it's checks and when done click 'Save All Information'.

I'd copy and paste the information here.  This gives every little detail about your computer and drivers.  Helpful sometimes in narrowing problems down, especially for developers.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

View hidden Post

first off thats just a terrible game

second I think there is some other explanations of how to fix this on the bugs area you might want to look up - and FPS does really terrible in some areas it just happens but doesn't seem to bother most things