Sign in to follow this  
wfpk2000

Friendly and New village. Willing to teach. Even looking for a new place for challenge exodus.

I am looking for people to join Bannonock. Small land. I was taught in the game with no experience. I feel that it is my turn to give back. It is not fair for people having to look and find places when you have one to join right off. You want to build your own place? Well, no problem. I will help build your place near a gaurd Tower to help you defend againist predators near you place. Animals near you just go inside your house and in local type help. Gaurds are there to protect you. You want to mine? There is a place not to far away I personally have been doing. You are welcome to join me. Digging, hey can help with that to. Clay is next door, sand. You will get full support from my self and a friend on an island you can walk to. My alliance I have is small but are great friends. Helpful, fun. The key is to enjoy the game and be helpful to one another. If interested pm wfpk

Map location map x:47 map y:36 on an easy island near varsovia. Then I have a bigger deed with stigmata. Which our forrest location.

Look on map http://exodus.wurmonline.info/ for location.

Edited by wfpk2000

We are still looking for serious addicting players. Veterns or newbies. No difference. Need to love this game to play this game.

Hi, I am interested in joining as well. My characters name is Jaden (don't know if this is useful). I hope I have not responded too late:)

Not quite, jaden is a new character. I have played this game before and am experienced I decided not to pull into any servers this time and look in the forums for towns as I  was unlucky with finding free land (I foolishly attempted to find it all by myself). I just pulled open the tutorial. I have located your town on the map I am aware of which server you are on (exodus). I hope there is no problem with my approach here. 

Update: Just made it to exodus. I am going to run over to your town. Is is ok? 

Edited by MaryaClare

Hey, I'm interested in joining. I just got this game yesterday and I am looking for a place to call my home. However, I am on Celebration and I'm not sure how I would get over to your village. If you own a boat, could you come and pick me up at Tap Dance on Celebration? My friend might come along also.

Hi I am interested in joining your village

Need your name in the game please

Hey, I'm interested in joining. I just got this game yesterday and I am looking for a place to call my home. However, I am on Celebration and I'm not sure how I would get over to your village. If you own a boat, could you come and pick me up at Tap Dance on Celebration? My friend might come along also.

I hope I can give you an invite and teleport your but I am not sure about that. wfpk is my name in the game.

The more the better. What is your intentions? Mean what are you planning to be or become at the village amoung the time frame you will be on during the week? I have a person that is away at school. He will be back.I have a person that works odd hours.. I am looking for players that get addicted to this game. We plan on expanding. When the time come. If  you are on. Any of you let me know. I get emails about people contacting me. Just need your in game id.

Not quite, jaden is a new character. I have played this game before and am experienced I decided not to pull into any servers this time and look in the forums for towns as I  was unlucky with finding free land (I foolishly attempted to find it all by myself). I just pulled open the tutorial. I have located your town on the map I am aware of which server you are on (exodus). I hope there is no problem with my approach here. 

Update: Just made it to exodus. I am going to run over to your town. Is is ok? 

not at all

I'll be on Monday. I am off for the night. I need to get you online. You tell me in pm where you live. Like U.S or country. please?