Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Deliverance Arena - The PvP side of the stadium

For those who remember the last part of the project : http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/85478-deliverance-stadium-buildings-are-done/ , I was speaking of the arena as the next expansion of the stadium for a small crowdy feeling to see and enjoy the mindless slaughtering of each others.

Some of my concerns were fixed by one of the late updates, as tundra now spread to nearest dirt and packed dirt tiles, the work can start again without destroying all the natural surrounding of the stadium.

0oY65ed.jpg

As you can see the project will be a bit easier to do. Smaller building with less carpentry requirement. High carpenter (95+) feel free to hit me up for the planning. And way less materials needed.

Right now, it's all about the surface mining, as we need to lower the rock for the arena.

8NFsMpy.jpg

One of the side access will be done through the tunnel (acces by the trader house/entrance).

Feel free to join me at the stadium or send me a PM to check what can be done with me.

Nota - Still waiting for your ideas for races at the stadium itself. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to manage one.

• Like 1

looks good,i have 99 carpentry and could help planing.

• Like 1

sounds fun, im sure i will be around. If you need more dirt i will be terraforming more again.

q50XU89.jpg

Surface mining is soon finished :D

Nota : This is a community project, stealing from us ain't nice at all. Yes, Concrete thief, i'm talking of you.

Concrete thief, lol.... There's much better things out there then that. . . Just don't ask how I know. ^_^

... Hide your sprouts...

After a small mess up with the entrance (thanks Seara & Mrcoolman for the quick concrete fix), we have been able to plan the arena :

WoFHtut.jpg

z4fnz64.jpg

You can see Tpikol checking his plans - Many thanks to him.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 1

Rock mines doors - First walls at 80 QL - Entrance done and locked - the fighting arena is looking good !

VCdMbEl.jpg

Because preview already look better with a view :

6Tw6YBv.jpg

This is how the arena is supposed to look once the teraforming and buildings will be finished. Of course there will be marble braziers instead of horses statues.

Right now we need around 4.5 k bricks and mortar to complete the project.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 2

pbZIPTw.jpg

x9RC2Rh.jpg

sTuF0li.jpg

only a few walls are left to do - marble braziers - the hota statue - tundra spreading - and a few floorboards.

And because glitches are fun ! :

IvxvE3c.jpg

• Like 6