Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Mercenary Camp - Village for Unique Slayers

Mercenary Camp
South Steppe, Celebration

E5upurp.jpg

Mercenary Camp is a small village located in the southern steppe of Celebration.

We are a small village founded by a group of friends from Australia who have played together for many years. We've trekked across many different lands on Freedom and spent some time on Chaos under various kingdoms.

We devote a great deal of time to unique slayings and regularly travel around freedom to attend them. We hope to take on more members who share the same passion.

Our village is also part of a small and very friendly alliance based in the Southern Steppe.

Our village rules and core values are simple:

- Always aim to preserve the steppe.

- Always rescue players in need.

- Be respectful of your neighbours and fellow villagers.

- Never commit any despicable acts against fellow freedomers.

We are always welcoming of new members, especially new players to Wurm. We will help you set up, offer you tips and try our best to make this game a pleasurable social experience.

If you are interested in becoming part of our village, please contact RomaN ingame or by PM'ing on forum.

Edited by RomaN
  • Like 14

Nice proposition, I like your rules too.

Unfortunately I will not accept such membership, because I already have similar facility in north part of Celebration. With exception, my place is not so open for public. It is only for close friends and some alliance members.

I wish you full camp of fine and fair hunters as soon as possibe, have a nice hunting ...

why is there a deadtrap in front of your deed, the cave was filled with scorpions o.o

had to flatten a 40slope road up for 20min

I hunt on that steppe daily, it's great and there is room for everyone.

People even from Indy visit it.

free bump ;)

Very good, I was wondering who dug that out.

I used that pit trap to catch scorpions and cavebugs when I needed cochineal for red dye. It's just one of the hunting/trapping techniques I hope to pass on to newer players.

• Like 2

I already have a deed, but I wish you best of luck. From what I am reading here, it sounds like a place I would love to get involved with eventually, even if only as a visitor from time to time :)

treasure.GIF

Treasure!

After serving in a long military campaign on Chaos under the Mol Rehan banner, RomaN has returned to the Mercenary Camp bearing gifts and treasures acquired from dangerous missions and raids against the enemy on Chaos.

Mercenary Camp is still alive and kickin'

Following the discovery of a new continent in which locals are calling Xanadu, rumours are circulating that RomaN may be preparing for an expedition to this mysterious new continent in search of dragons, monsters and treasure!

All citizens of Mercenary Camp are welcome to join in on this glorious adventure.

Furthermore, there is still plenty of room at Mercenary Camp to accommodate players of all skill levels and aspirations.

• Like 2

Fun stuff good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1

6CpczHs.png

Strength in numbers!

Mercenary Camp still has vacancies for aspiring recruits of all skill levels.

Contact RomaN ingame or via forum PM for a confidential discussion.

Good to hear you guys are still going strong!

• Like 1

Lovely spot, why just a few days ago when all of it's citizens were offline we kill a dragon not more then 200 tiles from it!

Lovely spot, why just a few days ago when all of it's citizens were offline we kill a dragon not more then 200 tiles from it!

I was online about 400 tiles away. Mining silver and watching via twitch.

• Like 1

6CpczHs.png

Strength in numbers!

Mercenary Camp still has vacancies for aspiring recruits of all skill levels.

Contact RomaN ingame or via forum PM for a confidential discussion.

JOIN

"Mercenary Camp - Southern Steppe"

TODAY AND GET A FREE BALD CUT!

Edited by Emmanuel

All true steppe hunters of either genders should shave their heads to pay homage to the souls of all animals they have skinned.

A shaved head is a sign of respect and a display of authority. It stands for 'no-nonsense'. A shaved head will also make you aerodynamic in combat as well as distract your opponents with a stunning shine.

• Like 1

F9jLXzE.png

New member!

Mercenary Camp welcomes its newest member. This man is an ex-wild veteran from many years back. Originally serving the Blacklight, this man fought against Mol-Rehan in many great battles and sieges up until the eventual decline of the Blacklight kingdom. As a combat-hardened veteran from Wild and Blacklight fighter during the Siege of Ebony Veil, this man has been defeated as many times as he has tasted victory yet he possesses the determination and humility to brush any shame aside and move forward.

Now a member of Mercenary Camp, this new recruit is set on training his combat skills in preparation for a return to Chaos... this time, fighting for the Empire of Mol Rehan.

Mercenary Camp will support him all the way!

We welcome players of all skill levels and experience to our village.

• Like 2

oLXeww6.jpg

Freedom first and foremost

There was once a time where Mercenary Camp was a village that predominantly provided accommodation for visitors from MR-Chaos. As I am no longer a member of this kingdom, Mercenary Camp had to move on.

Chaos visitors aside, almost every villager who has lived at Mercenary Camp whether they came as a temporary resident, a tourist looking to enjoy the hunting on the steppe or as a citizen, they have always identified themselves as a Freedomer first and foremost.

Mercenary Camp is a village which stands for Freedom first. It doesn't matter whether you are looking to move on to Chaos to join one of the 3 major kingdoms or even to escape your past, a controversial reputation or some kind of infamy.

We welcome players of all backgrounds provided you are only interested in doing good for the community from here on.

There is always room in our village for anyone whose heart is in the right place.

• Like 1

5qn5iZI.png

Welcome back!

After a long hiatus dealing with personal matters, today on this momentous day we welcome back a long time friend of Mercenary Camp. This player has been friends with several villagers of Mercenary Camp for many years, having known each other through other games and founded previous settlements together on other servers, even before Celebration even existed.

He has stated that his goal and ambition in wurm at the moment is to work on shipbuilding and eventually explore the other islands. Quite ambitious considering the fact that Mercenary Camp is located right in the middle of a steppe.

We hope that his return to wurm will be long-lasting and we look forward to sharing many adventures and tales of courage and bravery together in future.

Welcome back and welcome home!

Just an old friend from years back. The one on the horse.

No names ;)

E5upurp.jpg

We've seen it all!

Troll Kings, goblin leaders, forest giants, kyklops's and all sorts of crazy dragons... our villagers have seen it all at Mercenary Camp. A village of adventurers and unique slayers.

Our village of Australians and Canadians are still looking for new friendly faces to join our adventure crew. Check out the OP.

• Like 3

lcDLHgj.png

The most frequently asked question:

"Why are you guys bald?"

We'll never reveal the true answer to 'outsiders' but here are 5 jokes and insults we could've told you.

1. What do you call a group of bald men running in a straight line?

Runway beacons.

2. Baldie had to stop playing volleyball because people kept swinging at his head.

3. Your dad is so bald, I can see what's on his mind.

4. Are you really that bald or is your neck just blowing a bubble?

5. Hello Barber, how much for a haircut?

$15

Okay - How much for a shave?

$10

Right - Shave my head

UegTt9l.png

Looking for Adventurers!

Seeking fame, fortune and glory?

Join us as we travel across Freedom hunting uniques and doing good deeds. We're no robin-hood and we don't rob from the rich but we do give to the poor.

All experience levels welcome.

PM RomaN if interested.