Sign in to follow this  
mrgbgbo

guards attacking my hell horse as fo

when u hit 60 faith as fo and have 30 favor u can ride a hh without getting target by the horse but the weird thing is the guards around me is coming for the horse why?

it should be changed what do u think?

Edited by mrgbgbo

Because the horse is hostile from the tower guards point of view

Edited by merce

It's not really a problem anymore. Since the update where tower guards walk like 6km/h, they hardly target your horse and if they do, you can run away a few tiles ahead of them and they'll leave you alone. I ride around an untame hell horse almost all the time if I'm not planning to pvp

The only time it's really annoying is when you disembark your horse and a tower guard happens to have it targetted. Might take you a moment to realize a guard is attacking your horse in your pen.

Hmmm, tower guards target them?  I thought it was only deed guards, tower guards shouldn't care about them just like any other aggro mob.

Yea i dont understand why tower guards suddenly start attacking HH when ride them untamed without being ordered to.  

Im sure it is some guard mechanic but not sure exactly, does it do the same with other aggressive ridable animals like bears and crocs?

Edited by Rushy

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

'tis in the code.  It shows as an enemy horse with a rider on it.  Just charm it ya dunce.

• Like 1

when u hit 60 faith as fo and have 30 favor u can ride a hh without getting target by the horse but the weird thing is the guards around me is coming for the horse why?

Its about a year ago i noticed it first time. Some kind of bug or intended  i dont know. Would gladly see 

its changed so the tower guards doesnt attack.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/80444-tower-guards-attacks-hell-horse-at-free-will-if-riding-it/

• Like 1

Why is everyone -1 fixing an obvious bug? Why would tower guards automatically attack an untamed hell horse being ridden by their own kingdom?

+1 to fixing this bug...

• Like 3

buncha biased non-fo's up in this thread

+1

cause brqqq isnt a fo priest.

Its the risk you take for the ability to ride a hell horse+having a greenish/champ croc.

If you don't want it getting attacked, just charm your hell horse.

-1 it's kinda op you can lead 3 hell horses un tamed and ride one(i was fo twice). Plus they target tamed pets so its kinda one hell of a bonus against pet fights.

Templars still see it as an aggressive creature if you don't tame it so it's normal for templars to attack them. It is weird however that tower guards attack the  hell horse that you ride as they don't normally attack aggressive creatures and aggressive creatures ignore them. They also attack it without any warning as they don't shout about it in local.

It looks like a bug or a PVP-related feature that unfortunately affects the priests on Freedom at the same time.

• Like 1

Yea i dont understand why tower guards suddenly start attacking HH when ride them untamed without being ordered to.  

Im sure it is some guard mechanic but not sure exactly, does it do the same with other aggressive ridable animals like bears and crocs?

You can ride an untame hell horse but not other untame aggressive creatures. The Fo bonus simply makes non-monsters to consider you and your pet as neutral. Most creatures need to be friendly (green outline) towards you to allow you to ride them. 

+1

Its a bug and should be fixed to better the game. They don't attack a troll when its hitting you why should they attack the hell horse when you ride it.

Edited by blayze

-1 the hell horse is only passive to you, not to tower guards; it's only blue from the Fo priest's perspective

+1, this seems a bug. Tower guards don't attack hostile creatures without being called by a player.

+1, this seems a bug. Tower guards don't attack hostile creatures without being called by a player.

cause brqqq isnt a fo priest.

Its the risk you take for the ability to ride a hell horse+having a greenish/champ croc.

If you don't want it getting attacked, just charm your hell horse.

I know but a guard shuld never attack somthing unless tell it to.

Guards only attack if u tell them to why shuld they do it now?

Edited by mrgbgbo