Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Thanks lots for your support!

Allright it's been a couple of pretty stressful days setting things up especially in the end with things failing for unknown reasons. Eventually things came together though and it just clicked:)

From my team members I've heard lots about you people staying positive and supporting the game which has helped a lot, and I'm very thankful for that.

It's a big vacation week here in Sweden and I hope to be able to spend most of the rest of it with my family so I'm crossing my fingers:)

Enjoy Wurm, guys and gals!

• Like 60

Thanks a lot for all the work you guys put into this game :D

ENJOY THE VACATION!!

Edited by Allenkey

Enjoy your family time, you deserve it!

we also have 'hiihtoloma' in finland :)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for all your work, and I really hope you can spend the rest of sportlovet with your family.

I love you and the team...

Wagons, oh the glory...

Edit: a well deserved vacation for a very good patch! Hope you and your family have fun! ^_^

Edited by Druidnature

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, February 20, 2014 - staff bashing
Hidden by Jberg, February 20, 2014 - staff bashing

Thanks for creating Wurm Rolf but these days it seems like you've got lazy, or haven't educated yourself enough - your staff seem to know 10000x more than you and you seem to know (strangely) not much - I feel that you want to be lazy, uneducated, and just let your minions slave away for you. Which is okay, but I'm not gonna kiss your backside just because everyone else is.

thanks for your commitment to the game.  dedicated and addicted....now go n enjoy yoru vacation..we'll all enjoy wurm again.

This is like your 5th vacation in less than a year!! Big balla status

Thanks for taking time out of your vacation days to fix this :huh:

Thanks devs and staffs team, for you guys work hard to make us able to play again ASAP. All the supports and communication from your side also help on making us calm.

I must admit.  The entire situation was handled a lot more professionally than when I left the game several years ago.   I am impressed.   Congratulations for a job well done.  Especially the update and the server move.   They have been accomplished with minimal time and no major glitches that I can see.   Very impressive almost professional.. heh

Enjoy your break Rolf.

Awsome work and thanks for taking our advice on switching hosts. You all did this very fast, we wurmians are proud of you dev's and Thank you to Gm's for making the test server sooo much fun!! :-)

I'm also impressed, you guys have improved a lot on handling updates/communication/pr over the past few years. Thanks!

Thank you and your team- now for time with your family and a drink or three. Enjoy it!

Thank you, Rolf. I enjoy seeing that y'all now have the means and flexibility to handle situations like this gracefully and quickly.

• Like 3