Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Update concerning DDoS attack and Downtime. Updated 18:20 CET February 20th

The following tweet has been sent out from some/all servers ... The server is shutting down in 1 seconds. Reason: Move restart

e.g. Deli : https://twitter.com/...192339657519104

I'm guessing this is the office staff pulling data from the old servers ready for the move.

Correct, there is still more to do before the new servers can go online.

Depends how far into the night they go, still seems like we're in the final stretch of this hellish graphically  exaggerated high-gamma sandbox game ppl call IRL.

• Like 2

Thanks for updates. looking forward to log on to this great game again. Plase keep in mind that "nothings changed" is news if nothing has changed for a while.

Thanks for the update, keep at it! Wurm will never die from such an attack, we're better then the weakling games heh xP 

Correct, there is still more to do before the new servers can go online.

do you think it will be today? I know it is getting late over there so was just curious. 

Here I was hyping myself up over being able to try 1.2 finally.  I can wait, but don't give me false hope, guys!  :C

Depends how far into the night they go, still seems like we're in the final stretch of this hellish graphically  exaggerated high-gamma sandbox game ppl call IRL.

And the grind, man, the grind...

If i am stuck on earth too much longer and don't make it to wurm there will be another celebrity drug overdose ill have to attend to or maybe ill just go visit justin beiber....

Just, no matter what you do, don't start digging around your town's streets to "soften some slopes" .. cops won't agree with you.

• Like 1

If i am stuck on earth too much longer and don't make it to wurm there will be another celebrity drug overdose ill have to attend to or maybe ill just go visit justin beiber....

who?

So excited :) leaving class early after my exam to come home and see if wurm is up yet!! Xx :D

As for knowing more around 20:00 CET as previously mentioned.

We can only say that everything is progressing as well as can be expected.
If anyone saw servers seemingly online it is only for a controlled shut down of the old ones.
Going online with the new servers will take some more time.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

Looks quite likened to a whole slew of good changes. Saddest thing was the DDoS however, seems we've found ourselves a dedicated attacker, be just as good to see someone find him I'd bet. Can't wait to get back in and start working on Roseguard again. I got entirely too bored earlier waiting for the game to come back up I started playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and ended up building, you guessed it, Roseguard. Glad to see we've gone ahead with the change of hosts, that's been much needed anyway. Perhaps with these higher end servers and all the new updates we'll get enough of a crowd to actually begin filling the servers to capacity and still maintain a good connection!

Let's rattle some old bones, let's get our plans ready, and for the love of Magranon, who stole my coffee!

As for knowing more around 20:00 CET as previously mentioned.

We can only say that everything is progressing as well as can be expected.

If anyone saw servers seemingly online it is only for a controlled shut down of the old ones.

Going online with the new servers will take some more time.

Thank you for your patience!

I'm just wondering, is the crew currently aiming to complete the transfer and startup process before going to bed tonight? It's 20pm in Sweden and Germany now.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson
  • Like 1

20pm in Sweden and Germany  and netherlands now. :P i dont can w8 when he go open!

We just don't know.  Any times put forward right now as simply guesses.

Just, no matter what you do, don't start digging around your town's streets to "soften some slopes" .. cops won't agree with you.

I was going to go hunt spiders in the woods with a plank. I'm fresh out of swords and huge axes IRL.

We just don't know. Any times put forward right now as simply guesses.

Well that's my guess ! :D that's why I said at least! Hehe

you know if you all are that bored you could go do offers to get free coins while we are on downtime