Sign in to follow this  
KanePT

MadHill and Mad Mountain Recruiting

I'm recruiting players for the deed "Mad Mountain".

MadMountain was founded by me and my brother with the intent of turning it into a home for other players. We own several deeds and so far when a new player joins us, we've been hosting them on some of our deeds, which, specially with new players we don't really know, poses a bit of a problem with permissions and settings. So we decided to place a new sizable deed to host those new players that wish to join us.

The deed itself is on the Northern slopes of Mt Sigil which places it in a perfect combination between coastal and mountain deed. It was settled encompassing some ruins and a big sloped area, so it will require some work before its viable for actual building, so in all aspects this will feel like a true settler experience, since we'll have to terraform and propperly fix and build the place.

The ruins belong to "Stormfall Citadel" as per the map, the current deed encompasses the south half of the x6, y17 and x7, y 17 squares on the map.

Here's a couple of pictures of the deed "as is":

9cDI66b.jpg

This image encompasses a bit less than half the deed, and as you can see this is the part that will require most work to fix.

L9xVB4W.jpg

This shows pretty much the rest. As you can see its already pretty flat, but has a few ruins that need sorting.

While its being fixed, people who join us will be able to use the facillities on our other deeds nearby. You obviously won't be working alone on this, my 81 dig main char and my 77 miner brother will be there to lend a hand.

We will also provide, food, bedding, some better ql tools, armor and weapons. Unfortunately because we've had a few bad experiences with fully gearing up players that never showed up again, these will be granted progressively (except food and housing of course).

After the deed is fixed and a few basic "community" buildings are built, the deed will be divided in to portions to be alloted to people who settle there to build as they please (within a few guidelines that will be explained in due time).

In return for a payed upkeep and free land to build in we expect you to lend a hand in bigger projects for the community (one of which will probably involve a few underground canals/harbours at this deed, not set in stone yet).

Also we'll probably set some tasks for when you're more or less settled which will be payed as to help villagers obtain premium.

For more information PM me here to this account (KanePT) or ingame to Reaverkane.

PS: This is by no way only for newplayers, any veteran that wants to join is free to do so.

Edited by KanePT

We're still recruiting.

We settled down to a maximum of 5 slots for villagers, which allows for 30 tiles of personal areas, plus more than half of the deed for communal areas.

We have 3 villagers atm, although one is very innactive, and likely to not come back.

Here's some up to date images of the deed:

bZlRE69.jpg

This is pretty much the same location as the first image on the OP. The flat area above still has a hole in the middle, but i'm in the process of aquiring the rest of the dirt necessary to fix it.

This area has a few open Altars (one vyn one mag atm and there's a guard tower just to the right (now shown on the pic). That platform that you see above is where the private lots will be.

kSaFfYc.jpg

This image is also taken from more or less the same position as the second pic on the OP.

You can see some temp buildings at the right side. As soon as terraforming is complete, the next step is to build the permanent thing.

The whole area in this picture will be for the common areas and buildings.

I can recommend these villages, I've been a part of kane's alliance for almost a year now (with 6 months of inactivity) and he's very friendly and helpful! Also, it's a nice and peaceful area (not too crowded). 

Is that offer still open? A friend of mine and I are getting in to the game (I played before but forgot a lot, and much has changed), and we will need a village. I can pay for my own premium, but I don't think he can; He's more than willing to work for it if that's possible.

I worked on Carpentry and Blacksmithing with my character last I remember... lost everything because when I tried spawning in today, it was in the middle of rats and cats, and I forgot how to equip my weapon, and therefore died... heheh, the interface has changed. Since I can't remember where I was when I died, that stuff's likely gone, unfortunately. How will we be in contact? Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Steam, email, forum PM?

How many people do you currently have now, I see back in May you said you had 3 (did that one go inactive?) And is the 3 including your brother and yourself? Im new top the game (7 hours into the game) and do far have enjoyed it. I have been thinking about joining a settlement for the social aspect of it, but also don't want to jump into a completely "finished" settlement either add I would like to actually do my party to make the settlement that I live in, feel like home. Valion is also my in game name so you can message me here, message me in the game or just respond to the post itself. Hope to hear back from you. Cheers, Valion

Well Nightcaper was recruited but now is kinda absent for a while, some other people have rotated out as well.. So we should have a spot.

ME and my brother aren't on that tally, we live in a separate deed.