Sign in to follow this  
Umbranik

Jenn Kellon Recruiting -- Chaos

qIJuRAi.png

Jenn Kellon on Chaos is home to the best builders and crafters in Wurm.  We pride ourselves on our massive landmarks and building projects, our top-quality tools, weapons, and armor and, most importantly, our very close, tight-knit community.

Whether you wish to create the next breath-taking work of art on Chaos, hone your skills to near-perfection, or fight to defend your friends and kingdom, Jenn Kellon invites you to join our ranks.  We welcome players of all ages and servers to join us in pursuing your dreams of becoming Wurm's next master crafter.  

Or, for those of you interested in PvP, we always have room for one more fighter, or perhaps even a leader in our army.

We are a democracy; A union of individual villages and ruled by a council.  We ensure that everyone has a say and every voice is be heard.

No matter what path you wish to pursue in Wurm, we'll ensure that you have a safe, welcoming home in which to pursue it.

gcCM9Ze.jpg

If you would like to apply to join Jenn Kellon, visit us at www.kyara.us and fill out an application.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Umbranik, Flegmar, or Ciray in game.(make sure your cross-kingdom chat is enabled)  

Edited by Umbranik
  • Like 3

Isnt there already one of these? o.o

Yup, but now we have an active player maintaining it.

Hmm I don't really like to interfere in recruitment topics, but I felt I have to warn new players that due to MR numbers in chaos, deeds like this are not safe for new players mainly cause JK numbers are low this season and such deeds are usually populated by 1-2 guys. During my spai scouting missions, I figured out that the only decently populated deed of Jenn Kellons is Amadeus ( ex Devil's Playground ) so I would suggest as a gesture of appreciation on the thread, to move new recruits to Amadeus.

Pretty tasteless to post in another's recruitment thread, and reflects badly for for MR-Chaos (your kingdom).  

• Like 6

Hmm I don't really like to interfere in recruitment topics, but I felt I have to warn new players that due to MR numbers in chaos, deeds like this are not safe for new players mainly cause JK numbers are low this season and such deeds are usually populated by 1-2 guys. During my spai scouting missions, I figured out that the only decently populated deed of Jenn Kellons is Amadeus ( ex Devil's Playground ) so I would suggest as a gesture of appreciation on the thread, to move new recruits to Amadeus.

Wow, dude.  Really?  You're the best recruiter JK has.

Edited by Umbranik

On behalf of humanity at large, I'd like to apologise for Issle.  Seems he has stopped taking his meds again.

On topic, good luck guys, always nice to have more people on Chaos, regardless of which kingdom they are in!

• Like 5

Thanks for your post Issle. Comments like that are sure to help Chaos bloom into the server we all want it to become.

JK is very safe, warm and welcoming to all players serious about trying something different. There are crafters with us who've never had any desire to pvp and have never had to.

On behalf of humanity at large, I'd like to apologise for Issle.  Seems he has stopped taking his meds again.

Just like when he PMed me that i said something about him then posted a log of something i never said then just told me that he pmed the wrong guy? I can see now... 

Edited by atazs

Good luck guys, the more the merrier on here, regardless of affilliation.

• Like 3

Bump for jk, we have a diverse community from a range of backgrounds so your'll fit in somewhere :)

lepatata Mambu buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmp !

Edited by Mormo
  • Like 2

Looking for a chilled out kingdom that's mature, polite and warm welcoming?

Wanting to join Chaos to get away from the relaxed freedom life but not be forced into anything too quickly and take things at your own pace?

Want to just try something new?

Want to join a kingdom with people who know the game inside out and can help you do whatever you like and show you the best methods?

Want to PvP but not be involved with any childishness and just enjoy respectful combat against your foes?

Want a kingdom where there are no obligations and real life duties are respected, like watching the kids while you tinker away at the forge in peace?

Want a kingdom where friendly, helpful and trustworthy people are in abundance?

Whether you want to just craft and never lift up a sword in your life, fight against foes with some of the longest serving and experienced pvpers in the game and trade your hammer and whetstone on freedom for a maul and shield on Chaos under our banner, or just pickup a pickaxe and head deep into the deepest mine we have and never see daylight again and lose yourself amongst the darkness and cave bug corpses.

Sound interesting? Jenn Kellon has all of this to offer you. Our kingdom has the most friendly and warmest community I've ever known.

If you fancy it, give it a go.