I'm looking to buy the following rare items:

1. Leather Knife
  2. Spatula: oakenwood prefered, but will settle for other wood-types most likely
  3. Clay Shaper: oakenwood prefered, but will settle for other wood-types most likely
  4. Mallet: oakenwood prefered, but will settle for other wood-types most likely
  5. Awl
  6. File
  7. Whetstone: 90+ql (less then 5 damage)
  8. Scissors
  9. Stone Chisel
  10. Pendulum: gold one (could settle for silver to, no iron)

On all of those, ql doesnt matter (besides the whetstone), prefer with no enchants (to keep the price from going up to much)

PM or reply here which one you have and how much you are asking for it. I follow the auctions almost daily so I got a good knowledge of fair pricing on blacksmith/carpentry rare tools.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Lycanthropic

i got one Pendulum gold very low ql (not even 10 if im not wrong) somewhere in my boxes. can just hand it over for free if you want. 42x 34y independence.

i got one Pendulum gold very low ql (not even 10 if im not wrong) somewhere in my boxes. can just hand it over for free if you want. 42x 34y independence.

O_o just saw you send a normal Pendulum, was actually looking for rare versions of the items listed above X_X

I can get you a rare pendulum, but as of now a rare pendulum doesn't actually do anything

Rare whetstone and rare scissors remain

Edited by Lycanthropic