Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Celebration Spring Impalong (cancelled,it wont happen)

EbA3zNJ.jpg

im always complaining at how other people does things wrong on organizing impalongs so now its my turn to get trashed :D.

What´s an impalong?

its a community event where other people improves and enchants your tools,while u imp other peoples items for skill,join some contests and meet people.

Where is this impalong happening?

at BlackFlame Island Market on x30 y27 on the celebration map

When is this happening?

i had to cancel it so its not happening.

supplies and facilities:

inn with 30 beds

locked pens for people that brings horses

will provide meals(about 60ql)

will provide free 90ql+ mallets for everybody

80ql imping logs

71ql imping iron(i cant do better than 71 unless someone wants to donate iron or i can buy some)

97ql string and cotton

im trying to get some good imping leather but dont have it yet

Contests:

Lets make a deal - hosted by sanrina.

still trying to put together more contests,if u have an idea what could work and want to share or even want to host your own contest contact Tpikol.

Tpikol and Blackflame island wont be responsible for any injuries caused by camels hitting you with hammers.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 3

I'll be there. When ever it is. Can bring my three priest. If sermons wanted too. My mag persist hit 80 mining. If veins around could help mine higher ql I don't have any tools needing to be imp ed. But would love to keep skulking helping others.

Blacksmith 50 weapon smith almost 30 chain 30 . Could bring carp 95 alt with 50 leather I think . Another alt 50 + tailor and 35 jewel smith I think and plate 40+. I'll try to get charcoal and make steel. To help out too

• Like 1

well if u want to help,you could donate some prizes for contests,some imping leather or even better host your own contests or come up with a good contest idea

Deliverance Impalong was disaster for me even on lowest setting and sound off, I had there just crashes and 0 fps. Well, it was like 1 screen per minute. I was happy, I was able to retreat from there somehow. It was even much worse than last Willow's Impalong, corrupted by fresh 1.0 Wurm.

This seems as smaller party. So I have chance it will be better for me. Your place is even much less "structure dense" => less stress for client. By accident I sailed past your island last weekend.

If I will survive there (I hope so) I can help there with: carpentry 98, shipbuilding 95 (ninja improving all ships around impalong place is my speciality), mining 80, woodcutting 80, blacksmithing 84, masonry 86 and others...

yeah i hope u can make it and i tried to keep it simple to avoid lag.yeah the las christmass impalong site was laggy even before people got there.

I am up for any community event. If I am around at that time, I will definitely hop over to join!

We will be there, too. Wont say we can offer a lot yet - we are still to new to have very high skills.

Maybe we can raise 'til this date some skills, though  :)

Is there anything you want/need done, grunt work mostly, to help? I'd like to contribute where possible :)

Ill probs be doing leatherworking [80 LW atm]

If my final math exam doesnt get in the way.

Edited by silakka

Is there anything you want/need done, grunt work mostly, to help? I'd like to contribute where possible :)

well i can only use someone to help filling the huge oil barrels with water for the smithers,but that can wait until the days before the impalong

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Seara, January 29, 2014 - Spam
Hidden by Seara, January 29, 2014 - Spam

Я вÑегда Ñ ÑƒÐ´Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÑтвием поÑещаю Ñтот Ñайт. Ведь еÑÑ‚ÑŒ очень многое полезных материалов, например Ñто:

изготовление деревÑнных леÑтниц. Это дейÑтвительно то, что Ð’Ñ‹ иÑкали.

well i can only use someone to help filling the huge oil barrels with water for the smithers,but that can wait until the days before the impalong

Works for me, see you there  :ph34r:

im sorry to say that this even its getting cancelled since i wont be able to organize it.donated prizes will be returned to donors

Edited by Tpikol

im sorry to say that this even its getting cancelled since i wont be able to organize it.donated prizes will be returned to donors

:unsure:

I'm real sad to hear, been excited about it.