Sign in to follow this  
Grukhan

Fine Carpentry

Can someone give me some tips, what to imp between 50 to 90 ? Thanks a lot

PS. You can write too what to imp in level 1 - 50.

Yeah ropetools give great skill. 

Those are the best for sure

my friend is reaching 98.5 and has done rope tools mostly all the way. Definetly the way to go.

don't forget to always "play" wurm and enjoy it, it's not about grinding 24/7 to reach something, then not have anywhere to go or use it.

But yes, I made some rope tools (because i needed them) and the gains are pretty sweet.

• Like 6

If you're low on mats, try signs, otherwise, ropetools are easier to sell. I personally do signs a lot, since i can use them to mark up my ore veins.

Having higher ql on lockable containers and vehicles helps in regards to lockpicking difficulty. Granted more of a concern on pvp servers and reqires more wood; however, pretty much all of my fine carp skill has come from imping chests.

Also if there are any specific fine carpentry items you would like a rare/supreme of, imp those too. Might as try and get that while you're at it :)

*Just noticed the necro...oh well, still contains useful advice for people who might have the same question now.

Edited by Blink

Moved outside Game Guides Subsection to the general Community Assistance Section.