Sign in to follow this  
san_tropez

Allow lead animals to clip through housewalls

Either allow lead animals to clip through every single type of wall, or make them unable to clip through anything at all. Ever since branding was added to the game, you could at least lead your horse away if it got stuck on a corner on a random deed, but now there's a risk of having your horse stuck inside pens and enclosures without any way to free them. Bashing down the same wall just to free a horse getting stuck for the umphteenth time is not much fun either

• Like 4

They could just make animals that are lead by you only go one the exact tiles you walk over, ignoring anything else. Aslong as you can walk onto and pass a tile, so can your lead animal(s). Any corners or door frames it clips it just ignores.

Exactly what your suggesting I guess. :P

I brought this up just now, we'll look into what can be done on monday.

• Like 2

+1

It's extremely annoying trying to lead a backup horse off deed through longhouses and gatehouses, as well as around corners.

+1 But if you can led bears wouldnt it be terrible to clip a bear into a newbies shack anf stop leading (with select window)

I brought this up just now, we'll look into what can be done on monday.

Hi

+1

An entirely different game used a system where NPC waypoints were dropped on the position of the player character a couple of times every second as they moved.