Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Client and Server updates

The idiocy in this post. First of, in order to raid a deed you need to set up a mine to mine ammo for the catapult, Not only that you need a safe place to allow people to hide in if they have to go afk for a few minutes because most raids take 3 or 4+ hours.

Also now with this new update when your raiding a deed your heavily at a disadvantage because if you attack a village with the same amount of people on as the raiding force, the defenders can charge out on horse back and completely wipe out the raiding force in a mater of second because they wont have anywhere to go. 

Furthermore mine hops only stay unlock off deed. AKA defenders can use minedoors.

With that being said. People will now in a larger scale attack deeds when they know the defenders wont be online....How does that promote pvp i ask you?

All you have to do is put two houses in front of your mine door and some walls... O wise one *cough cough*

Not a tactical bone in your body.... Good thing you depend on people with the skill.

Edited by Suntzu
  • Like 1

When I try to play the game it crashes prior to loading,

1.  On the crash screen is this message, "Java crash - no lwjgl in java.library.path

Game support is not available unless you are in the game and I could not find any Java support either. Is there a Dev around that can get this problem fixed?

2.  Also, when I could play, my character could not activate her hand to create anything that requires that.

3.  On my older computer the game locks up my computer before I can even do anything or movements.

These problems started after the last Java and game updates...

I am a pay to play player in this game and really like the game but definitely need help to resolve these issues.  Someone please help me out!

Type this command in the windows search prompt:

javaws -viewer 

This should open the Java cache viewer. Delete all versions of Wurm you have there, and re-install Wurm from the website

Sign in to follow this