Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Legendary titles

Some Legendary titles for when the client shows 100.000000 skill were added. Note that that number is actually an effect of the client rounding 99.9999996 upwards but we added it because it’s fun nonetheless. These titles are not available in the Epic cluster, since it has faster skillgain.

A bug where your fight skill could get the wrong value if your premium ran out was fixed.

• Like 11

That's a nice thing... giving some thing to do to hardcore veterans, but pretty much for bragging rights, since there are no huge in game benefits from 90 to 100 skill, yet the work involved is tremendous.

Nice decision which I applaud. :)

I am wondering if we could get some titles at 100 for some skills that otherwise give no titles?

That's a nice thing... giving some thing to do to hardcore veterans, but pretty much for bragging rights, since there are no huge in game benefits from 90 to 100 skill, yet the work involved is tremendous.

Nice decision which I applaud. :)

In crafting skills, for example my leatherworking. Higher skill = Easier to imp. At 90skill 90ql is pretty damn slow and painful. I'm now at 96 and it takes about 40minutes.

100 skill is slow but worth it to those who are crazy enough hehe

These titles are not available in the Epic cluster, since it has faster skillgain.

:(

• Like 17

wondering if there is one for 99 longsword or sub skill since both dont have one even at 30-50 etc

Still waiting for someone to get 100 prayer skill...

haha that's never going to happen... IF it did, the player deserves a free scale set lol

Some of us should receive a special title for 100 at complaining on forum skill

• Like 7

For the love of god, don't let the legendary title for archery be "Legendary Archer" but "Man in Tights" !

These titles are not available in the Epic cluster, since it has faster skillgain

I thought epic was curved, so it's faster in low levels, but slower in high levels.

So it would be equally hard or even harder to reach 100 ?

I thought epic was curved, so it's faster in low levels, but slower in high levels.

So it would be equally hard or even harder to reach 100 ?

permenant double skillgain also.....

• These titles are not available in the Epic cluster, since it has faster skillgain.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 17

It is truely ridiculous to add titles for 99.99996. It is another joke.

So I spent maybe 1000 hours getting from 90 to 99 without getting anything, and you expect me to grind another 1000 hours or so for a stupid title?

There are maybe 10 people after 7 years of Wurm that has false 100 in a skill, not counting the broken and unbalanced skill Hot Food Cooking.

:blink:

It is truely ridiculous to add titles for 99.99996. It is another joke.

So I spent maybe 1000 hours getting from 90 to 99 without getting anything, and you expect me to grind another 1000 hours or so for a stupid title?

There are maybe 10 people after 7 years of Wurm that has false 100 in a skill, not counting the broken and unbalanced skill Hot Food Cooking.

:blink:

Surely that is why they're calling them "legendary titles"

• Like 1

99 in my opinion is enough to deserve a legendary title. Still, nice to see it implemented. 

• Like 1

lol and I thought I was done with all those skills at 90..OK what will be my first 100?

lol and I thought I was done with all those skills at 90..OK what will be my first 100?

[13:28:25] <Shads> I guess becket has more grinding to do... No more stopping at 90 for him hehe

Hehe

Sign in to follow this