Sign in to follow this  
rotinom

PC Rare Vyn and Rare Mag statuette

How much would these go for?

50+ ql  is as high as i can go atm. but wanted to check if worth trying to sell. 

Ready to accept good offers ;)

One is gold and one is silver

Honestly wouldn't let these go for under 8, for either of them. Depending on who you believe, people are starting to believe that not just the quality matters anymore (heck, half the people will still argue that even though it's very obvious)

The rarity seems to effect the chance to succeed at casting, and I've heard (but can't confirm myself yet) that they may also effect the power of the cast, I'm guessing very slightly myself, but even still. Either way, would make it worth 10s alone for me, but I usually pay more then most people so ;)

My 70ql rare vyn statuette didnt stop me from getting that "nearly shattered"  message 3 times in a row on a 85ql weapon (80+chan, 50+SD, full nutrition/food/water).

Personally I think the rarity of the statuette, if it does anything to begin with, cant compete against Wurm's random number generator.

None the less, it might get a ninja-buff in the future in one of the updates, who knows, or it even has an influence already on spellcasting, just very very tiny (but there). I'd value it around Silakkas price, 10s+ is overkill, but you'll always find collectors who are willing to bid that high (or higher).

• Like 1

Rare statuette doesnt do anything same as the ql. I was using 3ql statuette for years and i cast still the same