Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

Gurrington Quests - Round #1 (Formerly Known As Vanaheimr Quests)

So you've heard of the legendary quests of Vanaheimr, but you never managed to participate yourself?

Don't worry! The creator of these quests is now back!

This time working from a new location, but with the same concept as before. So hurry up and sign up for a quest and you could be one of the lucky ones to reap the awesome rewards being offered :D

The quests have ended, thanks for all participating. New round will be active in the new year.

Mini christmas even will most likely be live in the days around christmas, further details will come in the next few days.

Due to some people signing up and not finishing I'm forced to do some additions to the ruleset for participating. Which means if you sign up and don't finish it you'll get banned for the next round.

Didn't sign up in time and saw a reward you'd like? Don't worry, you can buy them here!

These quests are mostly of the gather x amount of something and bring to Gurrington for reward. The reward should be worth more than the going rate of the items you need to gather.

(If you find the rewards to be too small, please let me know, but in a constructive matter. NO TROLLING please!)

To participate, you select a quest and reply here with your ingame name and which quest you want to complete. This is under the 'First come, First serve' rule as there is only 1 of each quest, unless stated otherwise. 

For now the quests are limited to 2 per person. This might be changed depending on popularity and amount of quests available.

In case of muliple quest rewards with enchants on, the order in which quests are turned in dictates who gets the highest enchants.
So fastest to turn in gets the highest enchant, second fastest gets the second highest enchants and so on.

The quests will needed to be completed within a certain timeframe which will be stated in the post below along with the current active quests.

Any questions etc. will be welcomed and can be directed to Guruen either ingame or via PMs on the forum. 

In case you sign up for a quest but aren't able to finish it, let me know in time so i can open it up for another person. Failure to do so will result in a ban for the next round of quests.

Persons banned from round #2 is: Notme & Kerwal

Gurrington is located at X20Y18 on the map here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/1wpwh8zwqnx628z/OKkIlCaRz1/celebtpikols1.jpg?token_hash=AAGyvfhkfEZ0jh_k6GlvvqNCodTh5tMl97a7G25pBxLUWQ

and is accesible by water or via land.

You can follow my wurm adventures on twitch here!

Edited by Guruen
  • Like 3

This round of quests is now closed, i'll leave quests up so people can see what type of quests it usually is.

[x/y] => x = amount of quests accepted by people, y = amount of total quests available.

Plants

[done] Bring 50 Birch sprouts to Gurrington
Reward: 80ql Hatchet + 60ql Sickle
Accepted by: Maggles

[done] Bring 50 Cedar sprouts to Gurrington
Reward: 80ql Hatchet + 60ql Sickle
Accepted by: Aarbi

Eatables

[done] Bring 1200 vegetables to Gurrington (corn, potato, onion or pumpkin. Can be a mix of these)
Reward: 80ql Rake /w woa68 & woa64  + 60ql Scythe
Accepted by: Raykow x2

[done] Bring 500 cooked meat to Gurrington
Reward: 80ql Shovel + 60ql Butchering knife w/ coc45 & coc39
Accepted by: Veriatas, Kaeyix

Materials

[2/2] Bring 300 Peat to Gurrington
Reward: 80ql Shovel
Accepted by: Notme, Sanrina

[done] Bring 25 Iron Fence bars to Gurrington
Reward: 70ql Large Anvil + 80ql Hammer
Accepted by: Maggles, Kaeyix

[1/2] Bring 500 Iron Lumps (30+ql) to Vanaheimr
Reward: 80ql Pickaxe + 80ql Lantern
Accepted by: Veriatas

[1/2] Bring 350 Mortar (25+ql) to Vanaheimr
Reward: 80ql Shovel + 80ql Trowel w/ woa54 & woa53
Accepted by: Icetray

[1/1] Bring 800 Bricks (25+ql) to Vanaheimr
Reward: 80ql Pickaxe + 80ql Chisel
Accepted by: Kerwal
Edited by Guruen

Are the quest the same or will you be listing a new set?

Some of the quests will be the same, but overall it'll be a new set each round. Including this one :D

I will take one of the 500 cooked meat

Edited by Veriatas
  • Like 1

i would like to do the peat  offer :D

Edited by Sanrina
  • Like 1

Never mind, don't have the cargo capacity

Edited by Kerwal
  • Like 1

This round has ended. New one will be up in the new year.

But keep eyes peeled, i'll most likely make a mini christmas event in the days up to or right after christmas.