Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Continued Downtime

I heard A Tale In the Desert was similar to Wurm, but no-one who has played Wurm would switch to that game permanently. Unfortunately I can't speak with any personal experience of the game, though I may end up checking it out myself this weekend.

dont bother

I heard A Tale In the Desert was similar to Wurm, but no-one who has played Wurm would switch to that game permanently. Unfortunately I can't speak with any personal experience of the game, though I may end up checking it out myself this weekend.

site says "You can download the game client for free. After you've played 24 hours, we'll ask if you'd like to subscribe for $13.95 per month."

sounds fair i only need 24 hours give or take LOL

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 1

i cant believe it.

so stupid all things and this from the last 4 days nobody see this comming to us!

do technic updates pls for not become this again!

cant believe this for a hacker take down many hundrets of peoples and a complete game and servers.

normaly i think the corporations know how to make games secure...

cant believe it and now all special computer masters can come and piss me off.

4 days all see come trouble to us and the wurmteam does nothing and wait to damage all from these stupid hacker.

thanks

and now beginn to flame me !

but if i see 4 days the server have problems, i ask and will see what happens and not wait to destroy all...

Edited by avilio

site says "You can download the game client for free. After you've played 24 hours, we'll ask if you'd like to subscribe for $13.95 per month."

sounds fair i only need 24 hours give or take LOL

And then we can all come back to Wurm on Monday and tell everyone specifically HOW Wurm is so much superior and why. :D

Thanks for reimbursing the premium, much appreciated with that! I'm just playing on test server till this is back up and running seems rather smooth there at the moment.

i cant believe it.

so stupid all things and this from the last 4 days nobody see this comming to us!

cant believe this for a hacker take down many hundrets of peoples and a complete game and servers.

4 days all see come trouble to us and the wurmteam does nothing and wait to damage all from these stupid hacker.

thanks

but if i see 4 days the server have problems, i ask and will see what happens and not wait to destroy all...

We won't flame you, none of us care about your silly trolling.

Thanks for the update Rolf. I've been playing for a little over a week, subbed after three days. Love this game, and now I realize how addicted I am. Can't wait til it's up and running again, off to immerse myself in the wiki til then!

Thanks again for the updates once again, get some rest and plz keep us in the loop. Loopy customers are happy customers! :)

haha

if you are longer in the game you know why i am so angry for this

someone lost her deedsabout the upkeep and someone lost other stuff if the server is not online a few days...

sure, he can do some things saver for a emergencybreak that can happen everytime.

but normaly the server runs 364 days in year.

its ok but i think the wurmteam had must see here is some special things not right,

if you have 4 days serverproblems and normaly the hole year you dont have this.

now we must life with them but for some people is this realy hard if there lost some important and expensive things

Edited by avilio

haha

if you are longer in the game you know why i am so angry for this

someone lost her deedsabout the upkeep and someone lost other stuff if the server is not online a few days...

sure, he can do some things saver for a emergencybreak that can happen everytime.

but normaly the server runs 364 days in year.

its ok but i think the wurmteam had must see here is some special things not right,

if you have 4 days serverproblems and normaly the hole year you dont have this.

now we must life with them but for some people is this realy hard if there lost some important and expensive things

Been in this game a lot longer than you, stop whining.

• Like 1

i cant believe it.

thanks

Let me guess your 12 years old and have no clue of the world.

Larger companys have been taken down by such crap.

If you want someone to blame go after the ediots who did this in the first place.

Ye si am ticked off, but not much I can do, there is a lot you can do, its called don't sub and go play WOW.

I'll talk to the hosting company tomorrow and see what solution they offer.

hot-fuzz-angel.jpg

:D

• Like 6

Been in this game a lot longer than you, stop whining.

you are 

Jayman

and for what you need a second char rofl

i stay @ my things i say.

4 days nobody do something and all see come problems to us and for this i think that was not pro-like.

and some person take many problems now with deedupkeep and other important things.

and its my right to say this here!

so dont blame me like a kiddy!

Edited by avilio

lol,tried to reply and i dont know where it went,forums are next to crash!  but man,go have a beer and a steak rolf. we aint goin anywhere. :P if its up by monday sometime youll still have outspark and soe beat by a mile  o7 (took outspark 2 weeks plus to bring fiesta servers back up,took soe a month to bring eq servers back up)

Thanks for update.

Maybe time to look into setting up your own ISP...

It's times like this I feel we need the following implementation :

DDOS Revenge

If a DDOS attack occurs against the server, a community member with no life and epic hacking skills traces the source and then a wurm client is released that specifically DDOSes the DDOSer.  Never going to happen but it's my happy thought.

It's times like this I feel we need the following implementation :

DDOS Revenge

If a DDOS attack occurs against the server, a community member with no life and epic hacking skills traces the source and then a wurm client is released that specifically DDOSes the DDOSer.  Never going to happen but it's my happy thought.

If you would know what DDOS means, you wouldn't talk such nonsense...

Anyways, hope they fix this soon. Good thing is it gives me time to do my work :D

Coming from a computer Tech background I completly understand the issues you are having and wish the best to you on getting this resolved. I think what means the most to us all is that your keeping your players informed on the issues at hand and in a timely manner. That to me is everything. Cause not knowing is terrible. But I thank you Rolf for doing a great job with Wurm. I am a loyal Wurmian and cannot wait to get back into the world in which my mind lives :).

Thank You again for all your hard work. I am sure it will all pan out in the end.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, could ingame time be halted also ? I mean, between when the server went offline until the time it is back. Otherwise i see alot decay and rotten fields happening and people not being happy about it.

If there is any option for that, I would be grateful. Thanks! :-)

annnnnd for those who can't live without wurm.. there is test servers ;)

• Like 2

Thank you for the updates and keeping us all posted on trying to fix the log in problem.  But I really hope you do a roll back to when the servers went down or even a few mins before that.  We had a wall rot and in the middle of repairing it so we didnt lose all our horses when it went down.  If you dont roll it back I fear I will never see my beloved horses again.  *sniffles*  I have gotten attached to them. Thank you. 

Edited by Quiver