Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Bear Rugs! Updated With Mountain Lion And Wolf

Somehow I've seen several people complain about them being from pelts as well as furs.  Get over it please, and just be thankful for a sought-after feature.

• Like 1

:)

Can't wait..can't wait..

My houses look quite bear (bare) hehe

Keep up the good work.

This was exactly what I was thinking when we talked, nice work! Can't wait to put these all over my house lol

Very nice!  

I do feel they are a bit too perfect though a bit wear and tear could be in place. They look like they are still alive hehe

Me gusta, when may I start crafting bunches of rugs? O.o

I want this now... :/ +1

I'm looking forward to crafting and bridges... in the last few years this game was small, now its fleshing out more then I could dream of.

I remember my first time on wurm. "Ummm.... Where do I go?... So much houses...." Stated by a confused me who shortly quit and came back a year later with a gang of friends to traverse the wilds.

Love it!

"And lo... it came to pass, that with the invention of bear, cat and wolf rugs, the entire populations of those species were spent and went extinct. And this ushered a new age - the age of man. The age of man, with his furry rugs on his barren floors and his only remaining enmey - the spider." - Book of Wurm

• Like 2

Oh man I hope these function as rugs.

We should be able to wear them as capes, too.

Vote this idea for president!!

It'd be just amazing if you could get there head's, stuff it with cotton and hang it up start a hunting business, someone talked about that!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I use cow's for transportation!

Edited by WolvenSparky
  • Like 1

what skill it will be for real ?

leather working probably seeing as your working with fur's and pelt's!

With a hunters perspective very cool. Worth looking into for cabins and hunters lodges. What about wall items like deers head or troll head later..would be neat.

• Like 1

I love the idea behind this as this was one of the things I was suggesting before xP I mentioned maybe adding decorative rugs awhile back. I do like how the bear and wolf rugs look, but the lion one seems odd looking. It's like it's head isn't the the scale of the body there or something can't quite tell exactly but it looks off. Am glad to hear this will be coming though, great idea indeed! 

Now just need some rugs that aren't fur ones xP maybe thatch rectangle rugs or leather ones o.o?

i left wurm 2/3 Months ago because of real life. But beginning of next year ill be comming back for sure. All these new cool featurs are comming.. i just cant stay away to long :D

• Like 1

Love it!

"And lo... it came to pass, that with the invention of bear, cat and wolf rugs, the entire populations of those species were spent and went extinct. And this ushered a new age - the age of man. The age of man, with his furry rugs on his barren floors and his only remaining enmey - the spider." - Book of Wurm

Oh my god, I can't imagine the slaughter :angry:

With a hunters perspective very cool. Worth looking into for cabins and hunters lodges. What about wall items like deers head or troll head later..would be neat.

+1

Also, i demand hellhound trophies... as often as I died to one of their species, I really deserve them now that I kill em non-stop!

now i can use these to line in my house as a floor over the mycilium so i still get the food and nutrition, but also got a spiffy looking house floor. >:}} love it, +10

now i can use these to line in my house as a floor over the mycilium so i still get the food and nutrition, but also got a spiffy looking house floor. >:}} love it, +10

You could also put a house floor over the mycelium and still get the food and nutrition, with a spiffy looking floor AND rugs... ;-)

Can you please give the wolves teeth?

Seeing a toothless wolf just looks weird :P

Can i meditate on it?

[14:19:01] You fall into a trance. You meditate upon the power of the bear.

Not so powerful now, are ya?

Remove the lower jaw and teeth! Gain some tris and better visual appearance

Cheers