Sign in to follow this  
Faeldray

Ravenstone Stables (5-Speed Horses, Cows, Bulls, Bison)

qiRVyTs.jpg

After a long hiatus, Ravenstone Stables is back in business! (Old thread)

Want the fastest horse for riding around the countryside? Looking for a breeding pair with great traits? Or do you just want two reliable animals to pull around your mining cart?

Ravenstone Stables has all of those. I have 5-speed horses, bison, and cows/bulls in stock. Slower and cheaper horses are also available if that's what you're looking for.

See all the details of each horse right here on this spreadsheet. Information about individual bison and cattle are available upon request.

Horse prices
5-speeds: 40c
4-speeds: 30c
3-speeds: 20c
2-speeds or less, or horses with bad traits: 10c

Bison/cattle prices
Bison: 20c
Cows/bulls: 10c

Delivery is only 10c per trip (up to 3 animals per trip) for anywhere on the Independence server. If you're in the north-east corner of Independence, I probably won't charge for delivery at all.

Pickup is also available at Ravenstone (48x, 13y) on Colossus Lake.

All prices are negotiable, especially for bulk orders. If you're looking for new breeding stock, I would consider trading animals as well.

Want better horses but don't have the AH skill to breed them? Buy at least one female 5-speed and I will breed it with one of my compatible 5-speed male on request, with no extra charge.

If you're interested or would like to know more, feel free to PM me in-game (character is also named Faeldray), PM over the forums, or by replying below. Replying below or PMing me here is the best way to get a hold of me.

Edited by Faeldray

Updated with new foals, including a gold male 5-speed named Pierolf!

Might be purchasing a deed on an island in the NE. If so, I'll definitely be looking to get in touch. Following for now and will spread the word.

Sounds good, Thorne. :)

--------------------------------------------

Updated the spreadsheet with more foals.

I also have 3 old or venerable horses which I'm selling for only 20c (half the normal price). If you can care for them, they will live for a long time despite their age and they're still fast horses. You only need 10 Animal Husbandry (and premium) to care for a pair of them.

Updated with more foals, including some 4-speeds (30c) and horses with one bad trait (10c) in addition to the usual 5-speeds. If you're looking for a cheaper horse, these will work fine. :) I still have a pair of venerable 5-speeds (male and female, not related) for only 20c each!

Updated with more foals, still have a venerable 5-speed male available for only 20c.

Added 5 more 5-speed foals, including 2 females.

Edit: The 5-speeds went amazingly fast! I just have one male left. More to come when my breeders give birth.

Edited by Faeldray

The latest batch of foals is here! 3 males and 4 females, all of them 5-speeds. Get them before they're gone!

Updated with the latest batch of foals including 4 female 5-speeds.

Updated with 7 new 5-speeds. There is now at least 1 of every colour!

If you're looking for interesting names, there's a male named Raidraid and a female named Warriorwarrior. The random name generator seems to be poking fun at me. :P

Would I be able to buy a male and female bison from you and have you deliver them?  I intend to breed them so if they are of good age with life left in them I'd appreciate that.  I'm at Storm's End, which is located on the map just north of Crystal Lake at 43x33y.

This would bring the total to 50c correct?  20c x 2 + 10c delivery.  Does that work?  Message me with the details of when you'd be able to deliver them.

Friendly player, delivered as soon as I made contact in-game to finalize the order.  Faeldray even waited at my village token while I was offline to make sure I received the two bison I bought.

Recommended merchant.

Updated spreadsheet, new foals coming next week!

Edited by Faeldray