Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

The Horde Of The Summoned [Epic Cluster]

Join the Horde! The God's shall lead us to victory!

wurm.20150407.1714_3.jpg

Took this Screenshot earlier today thought it looked simply amazing! =) Goodbye DSC!

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 1

Dragons Don't last long when the Horde is around!

Join today!

Join the adventure!

wurm.20150413.1608_2.jpg

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 2

Dragons Don't last long when the Horde is around!

Join today!

Join the adventure!

wurm.20150413.1608_2.jpg

Unless of course the Dragon converts to BL as shown below,  I hope we can all remember PEPPER!

Pepper.jpg

That was a very old picture from Black Summit.  So CONVERT OR DIE!!!  THIS ALSO APPLIES TO DRAGONS!

Edited by AAetius

Recruitment open for new Elevation map. Send me a forum PM or ask in GL-Hots channel.

We could really use a new HOTS thread made by a current Black Lighter in this section of the fourm.

Bump join us on new elevation.

I will as soon as I get home from work.  It will be hours yet.

• Like 1

Be a part of the building of the new capital today!

Join the Horde!

EupbwWN.jpg

Always watching, Join us today.

Edited by Lockdown
  • Like 2

Join the Horde.

We have:

A dog named Dingov

Rare spindles

Zombies in the streets

And ofc the best community of drunken sailors!

Join the Horde today then

• Like 1

can a mod lock this thread please to encourage them to make a new one? i can't stand the pm's.

• Like 2

can a mod lock this thread please to encourage them to make a new one? i can't stand the pm's.

I'd be soo annoyed if I was in your shoes too.. But it's kinda funny in my perspective =P.