Sign in to follow this  
shadowblasta

Premium Token

I was thinking, my friends keep asking to get them some premium time, Wouldnt it be easier to be able to buy a "Token" that is bought from the shop and given to your ingame inventory or bank, and you can trade or sell it to someone who in turn gets premium time worth the token time

• the price should be the same as buying premium time,
  • the token doesn't give sleep powder to the one who uses the token only to the account that bought it
  • It will give another way to help friend get premium and give money to the Devs
  • "safer" than buying a referal

So what do you guys think?

probably have it look like a small hourglass?

• Like 1

Something like this was suggested before, I still fully support it.  Would be great to be able to buy my friend some time without having to go threw a ref or knowing his info.

Yep definitely a +1 from me. The referral system, while workable, is too reliant on one person trusting another. This way, you can do a straight trade with them for money, if you like. Not to mention that I still dream of the day people will actually use their referrals to get a friend to try out premium, or to reward the player who suggested the game to them...

Yep definitely a +1 from me. The referral system, while workable, is too reliant on one person trusting another. This way, you can do a straight trade with them for money, if you like. Not to mention that I still dream of the day people will actually use their referrals to get a friend to try out premium, or to reward the player who suggested the game to them...

i actually gave my referal to a friend then i was facepalming when i saw that they could be sold, my next character i told it but i was terrified thinking i wasnt gonna get payed, i had to wait on the mail system

I read it but it was fairly vague like -.- one line long vague, i didnt know if he ment like direct from shop to the friend prem time or what

But im suggesting an actual item you buy that you can buy, sell, or trade

Yeah ma bro rakki dont use much words, anyways, both Ur ideas i support, how it works now Rolf and his crew are missin some money for sure.

+1 to every "ability to gift premium" suggestion

+1 to every "special item for premium" suggestion (like this one)

+1 to every "ability to buy premium (not only coins) through non-paypal methods" suggestion

PS. How it can even be possible to buy silver coins from the shop through non-paypal methods for a similar or even lower cost but still be unable to buy premium without paypal? I just don't get it.

+1 to every "ability to gift premium" suggestion

+1 to every "special item for premium" suggestion (like this one)

+1 to every "ability to buy premium (not only coins) through non-paypal methods" suggestion

PS. How it can even be possible to buy silver coins from the shop through non-paypal methods for a similar or even lower cost but still be unable to buy premium without paypal? I just don't get it.

Well if its done like the token thing i dont see why they cant just have all the packages available that way

+1

Interesting idea, and I can't really see how anyone could have any problems with this. :)

+1 to more ways for Rolf making more money

He even said that he hired the new market staff.. hope it wasnt the lazer guy :S

This sounds like a nice solution to being able to gift premium to other players. +1

I think premium prices will be upped to 200 bucks before we see Rolf make just a slighly logical decision with his finances. Still like the idea of a gift shop, though

+1 for being able to gift premium, be it an item or otherwise.

+1 for being able to gift premium, be it an item or otherwise.

I just thought a actual item would make the trading alot safer :P you know, mail it with COD