Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Jenn Kellon Elevation

You should definitely join these guys, they're awesome.

Postes even said one time he'd let Brad Pitt enter him for 1 million dollars.

• Like 1

Player of this month is Rhianna, a former Home dweller who cared for injured pigs an wildcats in wurms first ever animal hospital, has since left her passive lifestyle and joined with JKE. Now she's all about killing, trolling, silently plotting a coo, and mostly recently begun learning magic.

• Like 2

Coup*

ya

but posteh meant that rhianna is plotting silent murmuring sounds not a takeover

ok

bump - trolling and plotting animal coops is so much more fun - JOIN NOW ! You'll love it.

Rhi and Amber fight about who is the best care-bear. And I can tell you it is close.

I don't know if these guys can be trusted... I mean do you guys even have a stance on the cats vs dogs debate?

Meant to say Doges win, not Dogs lol and convert - never ;p   I'm no kingdom hopper.

Nice try. We know of your Mexican alias alt Rhianndo who was in TK.

Boomhauer reporting for limited duty until I get the new machine in. This laptop will have to do for now for crafting and such.

The Jimmies root strong into the ground, the rustling has begun!

Here's a video of a 20+ MR charging JK, and JK turning the fight and winning.  Enjoy and stuff.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgoRsOgom4s

Hey it's a new month!  This player of the month is... Edvinas!

Due to his documentary skills helping capture our slaughters and masking the Teamspeak audio with music to save us from public embarrassment.  He is the quiet warrior often going unnoticed, never asking for anything from the dozens he has helped kill, and is never afraid to be in the front for a fight.  Many don't realize Edvinas came from Serenity where he made his first few silver coins selling bulk lemons from a lemon orchid he planted and maintained regularly.  However when the raiders came they set his orchid ablaze.  He watched the raging inferno from a nearby hill as a single tear rolled down his cheek and he said, "Me lemons, me sweet lemons."  There he swore redemption, and began training to become the most feared lemon-suckin' warrior in all of Epic.  That he has, that he indeed has.  

Edited by Postes
  • Like 4