Sign in to follow this  
Spook

Pc Adamantine Plate Set. 80Ql

A set would require large amounts of adamantine right? How much we talking to make and imp to 80kg? Hard to see how this could sneak in under the radar :P

20.5 for the creation of a full set alone... i'd guess ~4 to 5 more to imp to 80. sounds like a waste

Your more likely expecting 30kg for an 80 set as tested in JK.

Well if it's only 25s ish like Xallo says I might be interested, just for collecting's sake

20.5 for the creation of a full set alone... i'd guess ~4 to 5 more to imp to 80. sounds like a waste

more like 20+kgs more to imp

Pending on the price I might buy it to bring the set back to chaos

well, is it better than drake armor? if os better, would likelly be wort more, if is not, will be wort a lot less...still, i might be interested in the helm myself

Your more likely expecting 30kg for an 80 set as tested in JK.

i'd call that a lousy platesmith ;)

Well if it's only 25s ish like Xallo says I might be interested, just for collecting's sake

Private messages 2 offers for 1.5g. I think more worth then 25s

I made an almost 90ql set (87ql pants and chest I think) with about 35kg in total, so about 15kg of metal for imping. I am very selective in how I imp plate so that's a good outcome.

1.5g would be worth the set imo

well, is it better than drake armor? if os better, would likelly be wort more, if is not, will be wort a lot less...still, i might be interested in the helm myself

I think so. I can tell you small test at least twice better then regular plate.

Not worth 1.5g simply cause you wont get any moon metal to imp it. Unless buyer is JK or MR with access to kingdom stocks..

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment
Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment

This set was created by myself (using Mobius account) and Emoo some time ago. It mysteriously dissapeared from a locked, secured, village set mine door cave when it was logged out on an account. I logged into the account recently and found that numerous items were missing including the plate set. No damage had been done to the mine door, the cave was still secure and there is a very limited list of people who could even have gotten into the cave safely let alone somehow got it off the account.

For this reason i would recommend people steer clear of this sale for the time being because i will be contacting a GM to look into how this could possibly have happened.

• Like 2

View hidden Post

This set was created by myself (using Mobius account) and Emoo some time ago. It mysteriously dissapeared from a locked, secured, village set mine door cave when it was logged out on an account. I logged into the account recently and found that numerous items were missing including the plate set. No damage had been done to the mine door, the cave was still secure and there is a very limited list of people who could even have gotten into the cave safely let alone somehow got it off the account.

For this reason i would recommend people steer clear of this sale for the time being because i will be contacting a GM to look into how this could possibly have happened.

Oh so it was your armor. Feel free to have a GM look. He will tell you to actually put the armor on your account and not in the forge next time.

There is no more mystery.

Not worth 1.5g simply cause you wont get any moon metal to imp it. Unless buyer is JK or MR with access to kingdom stocks..

Or from someone with stock of own.

View hidden Post

Oh so it was your armor. Feel free to have a GM look. He will tell you to actually put the armor on your account and not in the forge next time.

There is no more mystery.

As stated it was on the account and the door was set to village.

View hidden Post

Seems like someone forgot to pick up the armour again before logging off. The door was likely set to public as well, considering there would be an enemy player, the Libila priest, inside the cave.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

Well it was on a pvp server and if it was on an account then i cant see how a GM could do anything anyway. It is in the rules that you share your account at your own risk and that they don't help with any lost items. Seeing how it is a pvp server anything else is just part of it traitors, thieves and spies are just part of living on a PvP server. It might suck but is not against any rules that i am aware of so not sure how a gm can be of any help.

View hidden Post

Its more the fact said player who stole it managed to get through a mine door which was set to village only. An investigation is on-going as far as i know.

View hidden Post

A GM's involvement is required because the set was not dropped off of that account and the mine door was undamaged and still set to Kratos village. Noone who had access to the set (a group of a mere 4 people including the two people who MADE the set) dropped it. The story we've been given so far is that the door was open and the set was in the forge for the taking. Hence the need for a GM to clarify how it could possibly have happened, a bug appears to have occurred unless someone wants to explain how you get a set of armour off an account in a secure cave without access to either.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

One of you four likely dropped it because a full plate set weighs like what, 20kg? The door was also set to public because someone likely walked outside to do something on said Libila account, or accidentally walked out, and couldn't get back in, so the door was set to Public and forgotten about.

But then again, I don't know all the facts either. I just hope that if it was fairly gained, that it won't get taken away from the guy unfairly.

• Like 2

Why would someone make an ada plate set and just lock it up.  Good on this guy for getting it, hopefully it gets used.  

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Fooligun, October 1, 2013 - Derailment

But then again, I don't know all the facts

Hit it on the head right there god knows what happened. We all know how buggy wurm is now lol

Edited by Redd

View hidden Post

Why would someone make an ada plate set and just lock it up.  Good on this guy for getting it, hopefully it gets used.  

We noticed it was missing when it was going to be given to a pvper to use >.>

View hidden Post

It seems you noticed when this thread appeared.  

• Like 2

View hidden Post

It seems you noticed when this thread appeared.  

We simply didn't make it public while we spent the last week or so trying to figure out what the hell had happened to it.