Sign in to follow this  
Kriet

Rolandt's Inaugural Sporta Games

Greeting Wurmians, 

Rolandt of Sporta held the first ever Sporta Games as a lead up to the big Winter Games for Mol Rehan. There were many competitors attending the event including Evadaly, Beerdrinkingredneck,  Hordem, Christa, Kriet, Miniroll, Rothschild and Anarchistrise. 

There were three events for the initial Sporta Games. Event winners were......

1st event:    Horse Race: Miniroll   Prize: Rez Stone 2nd place Rothschild Prize: 2 Silver

2nd event : Short Bow Paintball: Kriet Prize: 5 Silver 2nd Place Anarchistrise

3rd event:   Cattle Round-up: Kriet Prize: 90ql Rare Rope Tool (88woa and 84 coc) 2nd place Miniroll

The overall winner of the games was Kriet with Miniroll taking second place. 

Fun was had by all and if the Inaugural game are any indication then the Big Winter Games at Sporta will be a huge success! Hope to see more Mol Rehan come out and compete!

Note: Yes I realize I am the author of the post and I won the event. But then who doesn't self promote every now and then.  ;) 

• Like 4

Was really fun, a great trial run to test some new idea's. Shortbow Paintball needs some refining, but that was by far the highlight of the evening.

Edited by AnarchistRise

Was really fun, a great trial run to test some new idea's. Shortbow Paintball needs some refining, but that was by far the highlight of the evening.

*mumble mutter* no cheats with war arrows next time - my arm still hurts :P

I barely even scratched you  Horden  :P

Thanks for setting this up Rolandt,  was great fun, really enjoyed the shortbow paintball.

Edited by Beerdrinkinredneck

I wish I could have made it :(. Sounds like a lot of fun. Much props to Rolandt, Sporta is an incredible sight to see. 

I like the subtle joke in giving someone who won horse racing (and is fastest at running away) a res stone for if they fail at running away. :P

• Like 1