Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Pristine Impalong! At Blossom Market Nov21-Dec5 2013, (Completed)

I have updated the details, getting quite excited! in a few days it will be time to bring all your friends! =)

Looks good, me and the wife just joined last week.  Glad to see this coming up!!!

Arathorn has officially arrived with various "supplies" so the party may officially start ;)

-Deal or No Deal!

uhgg...

Unless you're either Howie Mandel, Noel Edmonds, Andrew O'keefe... or a whole bunch of other DoND hosts from around the world... you're stealing my 'bit'.

:P

• Like 4

Nothing to do with this impalong, I'm sure it will be good... but Andrew O'keefe, I've met him IRL and what a hottie!

as promised the fairy will attend the Impalong in all her fluffyness!

I will come with my most fluffy stallions in each color for free breeding! so bring your favorite hottie and let them have some fluffy fun!

Free Trait Reading!

Free Genesis Casts!

and as a awesome fluffy special!:

Everyday you can win one of my flufy foals in one of the great games of the Impalong!

So better attend all of them, cause you will never know when this surprise price will appear!

May the Fluff be with us all, and lets have awesome fun!

Cant await meeting you there!

Celeia

uhgg...

Unless you're either Howie Mandel, Noel Edmonds, Andrew O'keefe... or a whole bunch of other DoND hosts from around the world... you're stealing my 'bit'.

:P

Lol, why popularize a fun game show in Wurm and then be selfish with it? and expect other people not to try and host it?

Why not come up with an idea for your own game show and popularize it?

Hell, I also write popular stories in the Wunion... are you going to copy/paste those and post as yours as well?

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, November 22, 2013 - Cleanup
Hidden by sunsvortex, November 22, 2013 - Cleanup

Why not come up with an idea for your own game show and popularize it?

Hell, I also write popular stories in the Wunion... are you going to copy/paste those and post as yours as well?

Really? . . . 

. . .get over yourself dude. . .

• Like 2

Gumbo, stop being selfish and remember that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

The fact that they are copying your idea, only shows that it was a great idea in the first place, and instead of being grumpy, you should be happy that more people will get to see it, enjoy it and appreciate it. ;)

Cheers,

Alex

• Like 1

And if someone copying DoND gets caught cheating or fixing the games, then what?    Then the game gets labeled as corrupt and all my hard work get flushed down the drain. It's not about me, it's about protecting something that I've created.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

And if someone copying DoND gets caught cheating or fixing the games, then what?    Then the game gets labeled as corrupt and all my hard work get flushed down the drain. It's not about me, it's about protecting something that I've created.

So, you started the show Deal or No Deal? Or.. you just ripped the idea to use in wurm and are apparently afraid someone hosting the IMPALONG FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING PRISTINE SERVER . . . is going to cheat people.. and if that actually happened.. somehow you would be implicated? I cannot understand how you associate this with yourself at all.

I go back to what I said earlier

. . . get over yourself . . .

Ok enough folks

Trolls please go back where you belong.

This is supposed to be a fun community event.

Lets try to keep it that way. If you dont like the way something is handled hold your own Impalong on your own deed.

Have a nice day B)

• Like 3

I'm on my way. I'll mostly be around from saturday afternoon, but figured I should head over now so i'm at least in the right place :D

• Like 1

Is anyone offering enchanting? I could bring my vyn (84F, 65 C) and do free enchanting. If there is any supply if wemp or iron I could make locks / cordage for sacciing too. ( I can bring about 500kg Iron and almost 1k wemp of my own to donate)

I have less than 20 LS and only like 40ish ropemaking though so if someone else is better they could make the saccables for me and any other priests offering free enchanting.

Maybe 1 free enchant + unlimited free when available if they bring their own saccables?

View hidden Post

I cannot understand how you associate this with yourself at all.

No-one is asking you to. And I don't appreciate you trying to make this into something personal with your insults.

DoND is something that is very dear to my heart. I've put a lot of time and effort to get it to where it is today and consider DoND to be my "signature" event. When someone I don't even know announces that they'll be hosting games of it, without bothering to ask my opinion or giving any credit, I stand up for myself. I'm willing to bet many others in the same situation would do the same.

View hidden Post

No-one is asking you to. And I don't appreciate you trying to make this into something personal with your insults.

DoND is something that is very dear to my heart. I've put a lot of time and effort to get it to where it is today and consider DoND to be my "signature" event. When someone I don't even know announces that they'll be hosting games of it, without bothering to ask my opinion or giving any credit, I stand up for myself. I'm willing to bet many others in the same situation would do the same.

Why dont you shut the ###### up. No one likes you.

Is anyone offering enchanting? I could bring my vyn (84F, 65 C) and do free enchanting. If there is any supply if wemp or iron I could make locks / cordage for sacciing too. ( I can bring about 500kg Iron and almost 1k wemp of my own to donate)

I have less than 20 LS and only like 40ish ropemaking though so if someone else is better they could make the saccables for me and any other priests offering free enchanting.

Maybe 1 free enchant + unlimited free when available if they bring their own saccables?

Xor, I can make good yoyos fairly quickly, if there's lots of high ql logs and strings. The trouble is it uses up logs real quickly (since its basically 2kg log per yoyo) so not good efficiency if the logs are in short supply.

View hidden Post

Why dont you shut the ###### up. No one likes you.

This makes me eager to sail from Release to Pristine to participate in this event, are you 5?