Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Helm Crests!

test: gold pheasant on great helm!

helm_ornaments_01.png

Maybe something to add to the game?

• Like 4

yyyesssssssss

Always wanted a sparta helmet.... or in this matter an unicorn on my bucket helmet.

[Looks nice, but little way too big and I would like the new capes+shoulder armory fit with these crests]

Please make it either optional, or just a new helmet model.

Edited by KunAlt
  • Like 1

Please make it either optional, or just a new helmet model.

It will be optional, finished helm + gold pheasant = village idiot helmet or something like that. No change to stats, except maybe the  weight. 

• Like 9

Have it engraved in gold on the side? Stuff like that or when enraved have it make the helm a bit bigger if it doesnt fit the whole image

So like a helm could say - Steel Great Helm Gold Engraved (animal) then QL and ect. Lol or insted of just gold you could put oppisite metal like adaminite and glimmersteel that sort.

• Like 1

Nvm lol

Cool idea :)

Bring in capes and pauldrons (think thats what they're called hehe) with this :P

Also, will there be more options added in the future or just a pheasant? 

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

It will be optional, finished helm + gold pheasant = village idiot helmet or something like that. No change to stats, except maybe the  weight. 

Activate a special title with it - "Great Lord of Clumsiness" or something like that. Always need more fun stuff. :lol:

Please don't.. :D Rather have option to put some sort of gold/silver/copper/whatever metal trim on helm/armorpieces. 

• Like 2

Was worried for a bit until i started to scroll down and saw it was meant to be a humorous helmet.  =)

I'm all for any new items/decorations/recipes added to the game.  Oo...  can I somehow force new villagers to wear them?  Then if they stick around more than 3 weeks I can 'graduate' them to non-helmet status!  :D

Somehow I can see myself wearing this on my priest, in combination with The Battlerake. History waiting to be written, right there!

• Like 3

adding pointless stuff >.>

doesnt look that good either, prob wont look good ingame either.

Awesome! :D

Personally, I think it'd be worth expanding on this feature and adding more customisation options to armour and clothing across the board. Could give some really nice combinations. (Dyeable clothing too :D)

• Like 1

I like the idea of customized helms, as they are the most visual piece of armour... however I'm unsure about a giant pheasant on a players head!

Few ideas...

1. Viking style helmet with horns... Maybe Unicorn horns or bull's horns?

2. Spartan type helms which could use a combination of fur and dye's for colour?

3. Jousting helm which could give better stats whilst mounted?

4. Spiked helmet which could be made from various ores?

Cheers, Moonpoppy

• Like 3

I love it. We need more ways to customize things. I suggest weapons and armor all have stuff you can add to customize.

How about we just work on making dyed Armour visible first? seam's to me that would be a lot better than a obscene golden bird on someones head.

• Like 7

I like the idea of making more ornate armor but not sure i like this one. While you are at it the metal shields could use an update too they are kind of plan looking too. Would be nice to see more of a design on the faces of them. 

Can we please just get the Drake helms to be the right colors first, so the all don't look green. Then maybe get the new tree wood grains already so they all don't look like birch.

• Like 2

I dont see why they do things that are more important then these..^^ Personal opinion i dont like the thing on ur head. good that it is optional.