Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redsyndicate

I claim north korea. All hail the glorious leader, I will destroy the rest of the world with my bare fists and propaganda pamphlets.

I claim north korea. All hail the glorious leader, I will destroy the rest of the world with my bare fists and propaganda pamphlets.

Colour please. You need a colour for the map.

I claim Russia and want it to be..orange? Sure, lets go with that.

Had to get a new map as the previous one didn't want to work with he fill efect. Khalid you still need a colour for North Korea.

Canada vs. Russia :P

Whats that orange dot off the coast of Yemen?

I don't see an orange dot off the coast of Yemen. Must be something wrong with your screen. ???

Edit: Nevermind, I see it. Fix'd  :P

I don't see an orange dot off the coast of Yemen. Must be something wrong with your screen. ???

Edit: Nevermind, I see it. Fix'd  :P

Now I see a white smudge off the coast of Oman!

Australia and make it...green..no wait gold....erm no better make it blue  :D

Blue then.  :)

Blue then.  :)

Yes please :)

Why is the center of the universe not pink yet...The Great One demands it. Perhaps I should take care of red like I did to Hans Blix.

Why is the center of the universe not pink yet...The Great One demands it. Perhaps I should take care of red like I did to Hans Blix.

Sorry, I missed that post. Updating the map now.

Now i don't mean to be racist but is it just me or is most of Russia Black? ::):D

Nice to see you fixed it pretty quick Red  :P

Haha, yeah.  ;D

I'm going to bed now. Anybody who posts here with the name of their country and the colour they wish it to be on the map and I will update the map in the morning. The game starts on Monday, March 16 2009 unless we have enough players by tomarrow then I will start early. All actions are to be PM'd to me, do not post your countries actions in this thread. Think of it kinda like a game of Diplomacy (for those of you who have played it). When the game starts I will PM each of you respectively asking for your first move. You must respond to make that move within 24 hours.

Since Emoo stole Australia i'll claim Antarctica and make it green. :P I can claim Antarctica right? Otherwise i'll take Norway.

Since Emoo stole Australia i'll claim Antarctica and make it green. :P I can claim Antarctica right? Otherwise i'll take Norway.

No, antarctica has a population of zero (except scientists/explorers visiting from other countries, which doesn't count) so I would not take it as your first country. You can however claim Antarctica in the game for a significant resource boost.

Oh yeah, and if two players are fighting over one area I will split up that area acordingly, so if you attack Antarctica when another player is there you will claim a portion of it if you do not defeat them entirely on the whole continent. Same goes for other countries.

No, antarctica has a population of zero (except scientists/explorers visiting from other countries, which doesn't count) so I would not take it as your first country. You can however claim Antarctica in the game for a significant resource boost.

Oh yeah, and if two players are fighting over one area I will split up that area acordingly, so if you attack Antarctica when another player is there you will claim a portion of it if you do not defeat them entirely on the whole continent. Same goes for other countries.

Aww fine. Norway it is. By the way what about things like covert actions and espionage? Actions that may not be discovered? Are they possible and if so how are they determined whether they're discovered?

Aww fine. Norway it is. By the way what about things like covert actions and espionage? Actions that may not be discovered? Are they possible and if so how are they determined whether they're discovered?

I will look up that countries past in such actions, then judge a percentage based on their previous success. I will then convert that percentage to dice rolls or perhaps by spinning a wheel. You will either succeed, fail, or be caught, in which case I will tell only you and the person you were using covert action on what has occured.

Remember people, this game is practicly limitless in its possibilities. Tell me an action you want to take and I will see how it can fairly be put into the game.

Anyways, good night people.

I claim the United States. I hear-by ask Canada for an alliance for the better of the world!

I claim the United States. I hear-by ask Canada for an alliance for the better of the world!

Colour please.

People, you need a colour for the map!

EDIT:

Oh yes, and one last thing for the day. I mentioned nuclear weapons earlier. Here are the countries with those weapons:

United States -- 4805

Russia --------- 7000

United Kingdom - 214

France --------- 339

China ----------  378

India ----------- 126

Pakistan -------- 60

North Korea ----- 7

Israel ----------- 165

These are all numbers drawn from aproximations on Wikipedia, as I could not find another site with numbers as such on it. In any case, these are the numbers, pick your enemies and allies with that in mind. Also, as I am too lazy to post all the world's countries, go to this link for population counts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

I will decrease/increase these statistics accordingly for how much your country has a share in war, nuklear, birth rate, mortality rate, etc.