Sign in to follow this  
Narathkor

New Deed Seeks Villagers, Join Moonglow Today!

Small deed looking for like minded individuals interested in growing the deed and trading.

Right on the border of this deed is everything we need, Tar, Clay, Sand, Rock, Mines, Water.

Rules that need to be followed to make sure the vision comes true:

1. You will be designated an area to be your building area for your personal use. Within that area you may build however you see fit, and I will help you as much as possible just understand I am busy on the whole community.

2. Trees will not be cut within the deed, I am planning a specific tree setup and permissions will be set as such.

3. Helping build outside your designated area is great, just please follow instructions so things go smoothly with the entire project.

4. You will be able to mine within the deed, but instructions on the mine need to be adhered to. Mainly I do not want up or down unless I choose the place to do it, Forward mining only. (Forward includes side walls and making large mine rooms).

5. No litering, gonna be enough mess with the construction.

6. If you enjoy being a part of the deed and make a little coin, contribute to the expansion, we have room here!

If you would like to stop by and discuss my vision, please come on down. Located at y22, x31 just below Aincrad on the community map.

Moonglow has added 2 more deeds to the empire. Plenty of room, plenty of work, plenty of opportunity to learn and earn!

Please close, narathkor was banned from pristine so wont be running this anymore or able to reply to people wanting to join

Please close, narathkor was banned from pristine so wont be running this anymore or able to reply to people wanting to join

Narathkor moved to Release of his own accord, he wasn't banned.

Edited by Bullbrand

Hi, this thread can be closed , Moonglow and one of its deed belongs to me and a friend now, and no longer has any association with Narathkor

Edited by Margus