Sign in to follow this  
ApocaRUFF

(Serenity) Amitabha - Shaolin Warrior Monks

Logo4copy-2.png

Amitabha will soon be entering Serenity and starting a monastery to spread the word of the Buddha into this new land. We are a group of guys and gals who originally met and started playing together in Age of Wushu. Most of us are 20+, with one or two exceptions, and all of us are dedicated and mature. I have a short temper when it comes to drama and stupidity, and I will kick you out without warning if you start becoming a drama queen/king or find that trolling is your favorite pass-time. It's a harsh policy, but its one that has lead us to extreme success in other games and has kept us a tight-knit group of competent gamers for quite a while.

We use Team Speak 3 as our communication, and while you are not required to be on it, if you want to participate in PVP with us you will be required to at least be online to listen. In other games we are quite sizable (average 40 people online at any one time, usually spikes to upwards to 80 when we start in a new (read: new) game). But, knowing Wurm, I do not see that being anywhere near the case here. We will be lucky to maintain 10-15 regular players, which is why I have decided to open recruitment in Wurm prior to our actual entrance into the game. Do not fear, we have several experienced Wurm players, and will be having outside help from a couple of established settlements (in terms of high skilled labor, high quality tools, seeds, etc...). So we are not entering blind.

If you are interested in joining us from the start, please feel free to visit our website and sign-up. If not, understandable. I will update this post later on when we actually enter the game in the coming weeks. Thank you for reading.

Edited by ApocaRUFF