Sign in to follow this  
Felorn

Berkys Manor Bulk Market (Independence)

Hi my name is Felorn, I've been doing wurm bulk trading since 2011. 

Me and my associate Lordgera at Berky's Manor on Independence would like to offer you our services. Transport fee starts at 20 copper as soon as a ship is needed. The fee goes up to 1s for the far reaches of independence server, provided you can wait for favorable winds. Our ship is currently docked at Crystal Lake, and we're located dead center between lake Harmony, Stone haven and Crystal Lake. Transport to other servers can be arranged.

Bulk goods on stock

Bricks (2s per 1k) 500 on stock - always more where they come from!

Dirt (1s per 1k) 1k on stock

Get a Bell Tower 

All you need is planks, logs, nail and of course a Huge Bell which I'll sell for 35 copper + COD (or delivery). The huge bell can only be made from Bronze or Brass so if you don't have these materials handy you should consider the offer. 

We do most bulk goods at reasonable prices, just tell us what you need and we'll give you a quote.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Felorn

What server?

Do you have a dock?

Do you deliver?

Price includes delivery?

Wat? Wat?

Hey Penates, added the info you wanted to main post.

Hey! I would like to purchase 2k bricks and will pay 5S if you can deliver. It owuld just be a trip across Crystal Lake. My name is Rayyder ingame or repost on here and I'll check it. We are located directly in the middle of Brokenridge and Moonrabbit, at 44X 55Y.

Sounds good. I tried in game but you were offline. 

I'll be online most of tomorrow evening european time. Does that match your calender?

I am CST central USA... I will be on during the weekend. Everytime you post on here it shows 4:30 PM to me.. so, whenever you post, I am on 2 hours after

Very quick delivery and very professional! Will definitely buy from this gentleman again!

Ill take the gems. Cliff Side 43x 6y. Can you deliver?

Sure thing, delivery to you will be the full silver.

Since its light weight I'm considering going by horse what do you think? I can sneak north (I know a path not on the map) then do north west, and skip east to your place. Gonna be a long haul but there is no good sailing weather for reaching your place from where I am.

That is unless there is a solid road from colossus lake up to you, then that might be easier, fewer mountains.

Nope, best bet is to snake up the Tundra/Steppe area.

Removed gems from stock and added new product: Huge Bell, get that bell tower!