Aarbi

Source Crystal Auction

Starting bid : 1 S 
Minimum increase bid: 10 c
No reserve
 no buyout 

crystals.jpg

auction_timer_1369155630.gif

does it have even any use? 40 karma is not that great benefit ;)

The email I got about vet 1.1 is karma will be used for abilities like this excerpt.

We are now introducing Abilities, a system that makes use of the Karma Points which have been around for a while. You gain Karma Points by consuming the "Source". The Source can be found in Source Fountains, Source Crystals, or by completing the missions on the Epic servers.

You gain an ability as a very rare event. On the Epic Servers, an Ability Item may be handed out as a reward when a Scenario ends, which happens about once per month. On Freedom servers we haven't decided how to distribute them yet, but possibly through treasure hunts.

An Ability Item could be a Tome of Magic, a vial containing smoke from Sol, or a Green Cherry. Each item has three charges and gives the user a special ability. This ability is pretty powerful and could cast a Karma Bolt, set you up for a critical hit, or create a mirror image of yourself. They often have pretty long cooldown and consume quite a bit of Karma so they shouldn't be overpowered.

With every ability comes a title, such as Witch Hunter, Valkyrie or Summoner. If you gain several abilities, this title will change, and eventually you may find yourself called something really special, like Demon Queen or Arch Mage. Eventually we'll add some sort of graphics for them as well.

Hope that helps.

Yeh thats only on epic Auvry. The only use in freedom atm is selling to traders, and those will net you about 4-5s total.

Edited by LordLouis

1s  cod  Lawurm   unless someone out bids me thanks :)

yeah i can cod it if u win the auction the next 2 days :)

SOLD

Lawurm have won and i have COD the source crystals to him :)

please close the auction 

Yeh thats only on epic Auvry. The only use in freedom atm is selling to traders, and those will net you about 4-5s total.

Right click body in inventory, karma. I don't see how it's epic only.