Sign in to follow this  
Zazz

How Many Accounts Will You Leave Unpremiumed After The New Change?

How many accounts will you leave unpremmed after new changes?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. How many accounts will you leave unpremmed after new changes?

• 8 or more
    • none, i continue supporting Code Club AB by keeping all accounts premmed.

This is a poll out of curiosity, this is not a rant thread or "how much we hate the new price cost"

this is just a trying to gather some fact about how much people will cut down in order to play

Edited by Zazz

Well for me i never use anymore than one to start with i don't have any priest or anything..so i guess i have to pick the last option.

No offense but putting "Support Rolf" almost makes it look like a bad thing, you aren't supporting Rolf, you're supporting Code Club SE and Wurm Online. It's a company, it has an office, it has servers, it has website costs, it has 2-5 employees. You aren't just supporting Rolf. There is more to it than that, he has stated his reasons before and beyond that the quality of the game has improved, and it costs money to make money.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

changed to code club, ofcourse it was no "feel the sympathy" or anything like that.

i might keep my priest still, the sleep bonus will be nice

None, but I've already sold a couple accounts I was going to get rid of anyway prior to the announcement. I'm only going to have two or three accounts with premium, with probably two of the three I pay for with Euros.

2 or 3 will go bye bye, needed a reason to have less anyhow....

oops 1 already went umprem....so 1 or 2.

Edited by Protunia

I would think he has made a load of money over the last week or so since the post. I bought a years time and some coins too while they are cheaper and i am sure many more have done the same. Now how the rest of the year pans out for him,..idk guess it all depends on if he can get new players in the game or find a way to make us spend more.

Edited by Kegan

My husband has decided to drop both his accounts. I'm dropping one account, so I'll just have the one main from this point forward.

Atm, none of my accounts are premium (ran out today)... I do intend to re-prem all of them (my and my brother's chars and 3 priest alts) in the next few days. After that, i guess it depends on how the game proceeds. I mean if it starts turning into a desert without people, or the economy slumps, i might quit on a few, or even take a large break, or stop completely. All depends on how things turn out, not just in wurm, but real life too.

Edited by ReaverKane
  • Like 3

Nothing will change for me, I did pay for a year because it made me feel like I got over on the taxman : ) My priest well like a year ago I noticed it sits idle 80% of the time so I just get time when I have a bunch of enchants I want to do. I do the 10s at the token but if we get a month option I will look at that.

Hello Zazz,

I'm a casual player, so the plan was to have not more than two characters anyway - my main and a priest.

However, after the price increase, I'll stick only with my main, so -1 for me.

Cheers,

Alex

None, have only one alt priest and prem end only in mid-June. But like ReaverKane said, depends on how the game proceeds.

All i can see is the prem pop number sinking to <5k soon if nothing change for better. And will be worst if they increase the ingame price too (for something like 16s).

Edited by Zuuma

Just the one, but he'd be out of prem even if the prices were going down, I just need a grunt to help get around some of the priest restrictions

I usually just keep 2 chars premed, since I can't efficiently play more than that at the same time and I am not well funded enough to have dormant prems at this time. (says the guy with 4 current prems but hey I needed to change mayors on a deed :P)

I have three prem atm.. dropping one but not because price change.. i premmed her to get a referal to prem original deed owner and also to hold another deed paper.

Because my main is a fo priest, I would always need a second premmed char.

Well I have my 3 on Chaos and one on Epic prem atm. I do have another 4 accounts or so that never go prem. The Epic account is sometimes prem, sometimes not. I fully intend to stick with the same set-up after the price hike, so although the technically correct answer to the OP question is 4, I won't actually be changing my set up, so I guess the answer being sought is 0.

Main and priest, current plans are to keep them both premium.

I have 2 accounts....my main is always premmed and will continue to be...while my alt (which barely sees the light of day anyway) will be premmed when needed to be as i do now...so nothing will change for me. hurrah.

aint reprem any, so at least -6 accounts that ive had premium recently that I wont be reprem, mostly priests or my kids accounts. last one runs out of prem end of may. then its free2play for me.

Edited by shakys

no option for adding an extra one.

I've been running with 2 prem for quite a long while and I've re-premmed my third toon while its still cheap with a years premium.

Hi,

me & partner have 2 prem accounts each consistently atm, + the common temporary prem alt. As well as a few deeds, with the writ for the next one bought already.

This equals the money that we are able to spent for games, with the help of our trader and our merchant.

We'll try to keep up as before, but we'll not be able to add much to our monthly limit - it's not that RL money grows on trees.

In case all of the announced changes would get effective we'd need to think strongly about our engagement, it wouldn't be easy to drop a Prem each, fully developed over months and months, and to decide which one. I really hope that Rolf will find a way for multi-prem players, because they would be hurt most. There's hope though:

I know some of you are already paying as much as you can for the game and may have to drop some alts. We are discussing what to do about it.

Further, we see the change in Silver price from the shop as a grave mistake, and as a strong threat to the Wurmian economy in the long run.

And at last, we see the current "trader-hater" campaign with reasonable worries (and disgust), and would really love to finally hear a statement of Rolf about it.

So, after all, I cannot vote for the KinCans now. We are in deep concerns about what's happening, but we're also rather sure that Rolf is thinking hard about it, in the very moment. It's not in his interest to kill the game, for sure. We think.

So we're waiting patiently to hear more. We hope for the victory of plain common sense, and for a decision that would allow us to enjoy this wonderful game further, within our RL limits.

[Dream mode]

Change in the next days:

• First Prem for 1 Char - 12 EUR/ 2 months
  • Account Prem (all on this EMail) - 20 EUR/ 2 months
  • Plain deeds cheaper (5S? less buy value, less upkeep, less longevity?), but w/o templar nor extended perimeter
  • A basic not auto-agressive templar (optional, default) for 50C upkeep, only responding for /help and KoS, watching the area and giving directions of intruders in village chat
  • A stronger "Pro Templar" with auto agressive option (not-default), for 2S upkeep
  • Free perimeter reduced to 1 tile (for free trespassing), not buildable (structures) there
  • Further perimeter more costly than now, still not buildable, but better protected - for instance, deed settings hitting there (all but pickup)
  • No auto-sleep powder. But better choices at the trader: Bag of powder: 5h for 20S, Flask of powder: 1h for 5S
  • Some more of old-time-gifts at the trader: Spy Glass, Sculpting wand etc., for reasonable Silver
  • And, maybe, all of them for PvE, but only suitable ones for PvP

[/Dream mode]

We (the KinCan players I'm speaking for) fully understand that there's money to be brought in to ensure further development, and we're not, in no way, against this. But we are concerned about the current plans and campaigns, and have a hard time to see any bright future if this all would be implemented.

As much as we love this game, we'd not follow it until the bitter end.

In my humble opinion Wurm is at a crossroads now, and I'm praying to Fo as soon as I log on. May he shower Rolf with insight and wisdom, and may he use his powers to put this all to a good end.

Best wishes to us all, have a good time!

(Edit/ PS): For sure, all numbers are just meant as examples - they should be adjusted due to the real numbers only Rolf has

Edited by Xandra

Another pointless poll. Only a small minority of players even bother with this forum.

Had 11 prem accounts going, but now I have payed 2 for a year ahead, the rest will be if needed.. probably will pay one or two more accounts 6-12 months, but not sure.

just to much money extra for all accs..

5 i spriest and with the limits a priest got and mostly used to enchant or casting locate spell its just to much for to little use i guess.

I'm even more east located in Europe than Xandra.

For me it is now choice between 2-3 skipped lunches or month of Wurm premium. Next month it will be even worse, 4 days without lunch.

From hard work in Wurm I accumulated some wealth, so I will be able stay premmed few more months by ingame payment. But with more expensive silvers I do not expect ships selling will go too well.

My Mag priest with faith above 90 is in stop state for more than month and I do not expect I will be able to return her into active service soon.

so for me it is -1 alt now and perhaps farewell wurm in few months :unsure: